Chapter-3

Do i like Andrew?

He said he loves me. I know i love him as a friend, but I'm not sure i love him more than that. I did have a crush on him when we were younger. I don't even know anymore.

"Do you want to go to the mall today." Andrew said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Umm, sure I'll go get ready. Can you clean up?" i said as i stood up to walk to my room.

"Yeah, I'll clean up."

"Okay, thanks." i smiled. I was about to walk down the hall when i heard a knock on the door. Rolling my eyes i open the door and as soon as i see who's standing there, i feel extremely guilty.

"Gabe. What are you doing here?" i looked behind me and then back at him.

"Remember I'm taking you on a date today?" oh my god.

"I completely forgot! Everythings just been crazy with Andrew and-"

"Crazy with Andrew?"

"Well you know, he's getting used to the time zone and things."

"Well are we still going on the date?" he smiled.

"Um, me and Andrew were just about to go somewhere, I'm sorry." i said with a frown.

"Do you want to come with us?" i had to ask no matter how awkward this would be.

"Sure."

"Come inside. I'll be right back. I have to change." before i can go anywhere he grabbed me and kiss me.

"Sorry, i just missed those lips." he said looking down at me. On the side of my eye i could see Andrew watching us with his hands turned into fists at his side. I have to tell Gabe about the kiss.