chapter-11

The whole next day I thought about the mystery texter. Who it could possibly be or if it was someone just trying to mess with me. I haven't left Andrews side since I've been thinking about it.

"Guys lets go see a movie!" Derek said standing up.

"I'm down." Nick said.

"Yeah, that sounds cool." Abby added in.

"Sounds like a plan." Andrew said. Everyone got up and walked to the door.

"Come on Alex." I hesitated but stood up. I hate not feeling safe. We walked out the front door and I made sure to lock it behind us.

Andrew walked by me and took my hand in his.

"You'll be okay, I promise." he whispered in my ear and pulled me into his side.

Once we got into the movie theater Derek walked up to the counter and got the tickets without asking anyone what they wanted to see.

"What are we seeing?"

"The Conjuring two." Derek smirked. I just rolled my eyes.

"What? To scaring for you?"

"No the problem is, is that the first one sucked and I'm pretty sure the second one will too."

"No way. I liked the first one."

"Let's just go watch the movie." Andrew said and grabbed my hand.

Throughout the whole movie Derek was screaming like a little girl and Abby was holding onto him. I have no idea why because she's probably more of a man then he is. I just cuddled up into Andrews side no matter how uncomfortable it was.

After the movie was over I was tired as hell.

"That wasn't even scary." Derek said walking out.

"You were screaming the whole time bro." me and Andrew started laughing.

"Guys who am I? AHHHH!" Nick yelled as loud as he could. We all started laughing and Derek started blushing.

"Awww, is Derek blushing." I said and pinched his cheeks. He slapped my hand.

"You guys are hella mean." he said laughing.

"Man up!" I yelled and started laughing really hard after. Andrew put his arm around me and leaned into his side.

I felt my phone buzz. I looked at it and my smile dropped.

Unknown: Andrew better keep his hands off my girl.

I put my phone in my pocket and but my lip.

"Everything okay?" Andrew asked with a concerned face.

"Um, yeah! Everything's fine. I'm fine. Nothing to worry about." he have me a look. I know he knows somethings wrong. I kinda stepped a few feet away from Andrew.

If this person is who I think it is, I have to listen to want the text say. Last time I didn't listen bad things happened. They put him behind bars and now he's coming back. Now I'm reliving this hell a over again.

*flash back*

"Please don't hurt me!" I cried. My throat hurt from screaming. By now I lost all hope that someone would come and help me. To save me from him.

"I'm sorry baby, but you know what happens when you don't listen." he smirked and walked over to me.

His hand connected with my face and I let out a scream. I feel on the floor shaking.

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll listen next time." I whispered.

"What?" he said and pulled my head back by my hair.

"I p-promise I'll listen next time." I said louder.

"That's what I thought bitch." he said and throw me on the floor and left me there to cry.

*flash back over*

I don't want to think it's him, but I know him better then anyone else knows him. Maybe even better then he knows himself.

I can't let him push me around anymore. I mean it might not even be him. It could just be so stupid kid that wants to mess with me.

"Do you guys want to broadcast?" Derek asked Nick and Andrew.

"I'm down." Andrew said and put him arm around my shoulder again. I fought the urge to push his arm off.

"Lets do it!" Nick yelled and ran to the car. I started laughing. I love Nick so much, oh my god. Nick is like a brother to me. He always called me his little sister.

When we got back to my house the boys went right on to broadcasting.

"Alex come here." I walked over.

"Hey guys." I waved and smiled. People started commenting hi and my name. Some said I missed you and there were the mean ones but I just ignored it.

"I missed you guys too!" I sat down.

"How do you guys feel about Derek and Andrew's new song?" once I said that the comments went crazy. I'm really happy for them.

"Good job guys." I gave them a high five and got up.

"I'm taking you guys out tomorrow to celebrate by the way." I said and didn't wait for an answer I just walked to my room.

I layed in bed for hours not being able to sleep. I don't feel safe anymore and its really starting to suck. I heard someone open the door and me being me pulled the blanket over my head like it would make me invisible. Im dumb. Okay?

"Hey, what are you still awake? You came in here hours ago." thank god it's just Andrew.

"I can't sleep." I said and moved the blanket. He got in and pulled me into his chest.

"You're going to be okay." he kissed my head.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too." I feel so safe in his arms.

~~~~

I hope you guys liked that chapter!!!!
Tell me what you think! :)
Autum xoxo