chapter-15

I'm so happy! We're going to the beach today! I mean, its just the boardwalk, but its still fun.

We're going to Venice beach. I really love their boardwalk. All the little shops, and then the beach is just right there.

It has a nice vibe to it. If you really want a taste of California, go to Venice or Santa Monica.

If you go to any of those then maybe you'll see a little bit of what everyone says California is like. It's totally rad dude.(A/N see what I did there?)

Venice has a skate park, little shops, the beach, and amazing food. That's California living if you ask me.

I put on a white crop top, some acid washed shorts, white converse and I grabbed a flannel and put it on but didn't button it up. I grabbed some sunglasses also and ran downstairs.

I saw Andrew so I jumped on his back and kissed his cheek.

"Lets go to the beachhhh." I said getting excited. I love the the beach.

"Oh My god. Calm the fuck down." Andrew said and I smacked the back of his head. I jumped down from his back. I was still behind him so I rapped my arms around his wait and put my head on his back.

"What are you doing?" he said starting to do what ever he was doing before I disturbed him.

"You said "calm the fuck down.". So here I am calming myself." I said.

"You're a fucking weirdo." he said laughing.

Abby came downstairs, following her was Nick and Derek. Finally.

"Let's go!" I grabbed Andrews hand and pulled him to the car with me. I threw the keys to Andrew.

"You're driving." I said and got in the front with Andrew.

I put GPS on my phone because Andrew doesn't really know LA that well.

I grabbed Andrews phone and put on his and Dereks new song and turned it up. The drive to the boardwalk was really fun.

Once we got there I got really excited and got out of the car and Abby was right behind me, we ran to one of our favorite shops. It had t-shirts and things like that. I was looking at the bracelets when I felt someone come up behind me a rest their head on my shoulder.

I looked over to find Andrew. I smiled at him.

"Hi." I said and turned around and kissed him. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me back. I put my arms around his shoulders.

"Hi." he said into the kiss. He pulled away and smiled at me. I kissed him one more time and then started looking at the bracelets again. I picked you two and walked to the cash register.

"What are you getting." Andrew said following me.

"You'll see." I made sure to stand in a way where Andrew couldn't see what I put on the counter. The lady smiled at me and then look at Andrew and smiled.

Andrew gave an awkward smile back. I laughed at him and he glared at me.

Abby came up to me and looked at what I was getting.

"Awww, Alex that's so cute!" I gave the lady the money and grabbed the bracelets. I put mine on and then walked to Andrew.

"You're mine." I said as I put his on.

I got bracelets that said 'he's mine' and 'I'm hers'.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it baby girl." I smiled and he gave me a quick kiss. Derek and Nick came up to us.

"Where were you guys?" I asked laughing at them because they looked out of breath.

"I can ask you the same thing. Damn." Nick said.

"Guys I'm hungry." Derek said.

"Lets get-"

"I swear to god if you say subway." I said cutting him off. All I've been eating is subway. I want something else for once.

"Fine then."

"I mean you guys can get subway if you want. There's a place here that has some bomb ass-"

"Street tacos!" Me and Abby said at the same time.

"Damn I'm down for those." Derek said.

"Oh, look who decided to get something different for once in his life." Abby said.

"Shut up."

"What about you Nick?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll have some tacos." he said in one of his weird voices.

"What about you Andrew?" I said and look at him.

"I'm down for whatever you're having." he said.

"Great! Let's go get some tacos!" I said and Andrew put his arm around my shoulder.

"What are we doing after we get food?" Nick asked.

"What is there not to do?"

"Oooo, did you guys know there's a freak show here?" Abby asked getting excited.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that." I said getting excited again.

"What's a freak show?" oh. They're in for a surprise.

~~~~~

Heyy guys!! I hope you liked this chapter!!!

I also wanted to say that I made a Derek fanfic, so if you want to go check it out!!

It's called: Here to Stay (Derek Couture)

So if you want to go check that out :)
Autum xoxo