Chapter-1

"Andrew!!! You have five seconds to put me down!"

Okay, let my start of by saying hi, my names Alexa and I'm 18 years old.

"No, I'm not going to put you down Alex."

Oh yeah, and this "smart" one likes to call me Alex. And that "smart" one also happens to be my best friend, Andrew. He's one year older than me. I live in California and he's currently visiting me. He lives in Arkansas, but He's planing on moving here soon. I mean i can't say i wouldn't enjoy his company, but he does tend to get a little annoying, and when i say a little, i really mean a lot.

"Andrew, please, please, please put me down, or I'm not going to talk to you for a month." i knew he would put me down because he hates when im mad at him, but i was dead wrong. He threw me in the pool.

"Andrew I'm going to freaking kill you." i said as i got out of the pool soaking wet, the wort part was is that i was still in my jeans and t-shirt. Not to mention my shoes.

"Aww, come on Alex. Forgive me?" he said laughing his ass off. Then i got an idea.

"Andrew." i said as i started walking towards him smiling. He started backing away slowly.

"Alex, what are you doing. I said i was sorry." sorry doesn't cut it buddy. I ran up to him a hugged him making sure i was getting a lot of water from the pool on him.

"You're lucky i love you Andrew, it would have been a lot worse if you were someone else." i smiled at him and walked inside to get something dry to wear.

After i changed i walked into the living room and sat next to Andrew on the couch.

"What are we watching?"

"I actually have no idea." i roll my eyes and layed my head on his shoulder.

"Andrew I'm tired." i said slowly drifting in to a deep sleep.

"I love you." I felt him kiss my forehead.

"I love you too." i mumbled as i finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~

Okay, this is my Andrew story. Hoped you all liked the first chapter :)
     -Autum