chapter-8

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up, and saw that i was in Gabes room.

Last nights events came flooding back to mind. The fight with Andrew, me running off, Gabe finding me and me coming to his house. Oh my god. Andrew's probably so worried. I grabbed my phone and called him.

"Hello?"

"Hi." there was a long pause.

"I'm sorry." i said breaking the silence.

"You shouldn't be apologizing, Alex."

"Yeah i should. I got mad at you so i went to Gabes house." i put my head in my hands. I gave him so much hope last night, that i would pick him over Andrew.

"I'm sorry, Alex. I really am."

"I just don't want to talk about this anymore. How about we throw a pary!?" i said excitingly.

"One of Alex's famous parties? I'm so in!"

"Yesss!! I'll be there in ten!" i ran to Gabes dresser, and yes, i have shirts, pants, shorts ect, at his house. We dated for over a year.

I got dressed and then ran to my car. When i got to my house i unlocked the door, and as soon as i shut the door Abby came running to me and hugged me.

"Miss me?" i said laughing and hugged her back. Her and Andrew don't really get a long but thats okay, because i find it really funny. I walked to Andrew and hugged him. I pulled away and looked down at my phone again.

"So whats the theme of the party?" Andrew said and crossed his arms.

"Party? What party? Alex is throwing a party? Oh my god, i love her parties!" yup, she had a lot of coffee this morning.

"Well i was thinking that we could get a bunch of glow sticks and glow paint. I want to get blacke lights to. So people have to wear light colors that would glow, basically neon." i said looking at my phone.

"Alex is in party planing mode. Oh god." i rolled my eyes. Sure i might not seem like fun right now, but it will all be worth it in the end.

"Okay, i already got a dj so we don't have to worry about music. I also started inviting people and told them to wear white or neon. Andrew, I'm putting you on alcohol duty. Abby you have to get the chips and soda, oh you should get some hotdogs and hamburgers too. Like a lot."

"I'll get the plates and cups and the rest of the party supplies. Now you each take a car, or get an uber, i honestly don't care what you do." i grabbed my keys and started walking to my car.

"Damn." Andrew said, i heard him grab some keys. I have two cars and Abby left hers at my house a while ago. So we're all good with that.

I know, i know. The legal age to drink in California is 21, but honestly why not have a little fun? I started my car and drove to the party store by my house. I walked into the section where they had glow sticks and grabbed all of them. You would be surprised about how many people show up to my parties.

Next i walked to the face paint and got a bunch of glow in the dark face paint, and a bunch of regular face paint. I walked to where they have glow in the dark paint. I grabbed like maybe 15+ buckets. All different colors.

After that, i paided for the stuff and put it in the trunk of my car and drove to the hardware store. I'm only going there because they have black lights. I don't even k ow how much of those i got. But i needed a lot. I might have some at my house too.

Next i made my way to the regular store. I got a basket and got over 300 cups, and i dont even know how much plates. I got some plastic forks too. I got some cookies and i also got some chips, hotdogs and hamburgers even tho Abby was, but you could never over do it when you're having a party.

I finally got to my house and saw that only Andrew was back. I gradded some bags and unlocked the front door and set the bags down.

"Andrew, can ypu help me unload the car!?" and what i saw next shocked me.

"Derek!!" i ran up to him and hugged him tight.

"Oh my god, its been to long." he said and pulled away from the hug.

"Last time j saw you was like a year ago." i said. I'm so happy right now. I missed him so much.

"Nick!!" i hugged him too.

"Oh my god you guys made my day." i said and hugged rhem one more time.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Well Andrew was here, and we new he was visting you so we thought we would come down here and surprise you guys." Derek said with a big smile.

"Well you definitely surprised me." i said.

"Haha, I'm happy that worked."

"Where are you guys staying?" I asked

"Some hotel down town."

"No, get your stuff and come here. This house is too big for me and Andrew. I have like 5 guestrooms so it only makes sense that you and Nick use them." i said with my arms crossed.

"Damn. Why is she so bossy today?" Derek asked Andrew laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"She's in party planing mode right now. You do not want to mess with her." Andrew said in a serous voice. Well, I'm not that bad am i?

"Ooo, Nick we came nust in time for one of Alex's famous parties!"

"Yes, we are going to be lit!" Nick said and then started doing his weird little dance moves. I laughed at him. Nust then Abby walked in looking out of breath, and then she stoped. Her eyes went wide.

"What the hell did i just walk into?" it was silent and then we all started laughing except Abby, who nust looked confused as hell.

"Abby, this is Nick." i said pointing at him

"Nice to meet you." he said a put his hand out. Hesitantly she took his hand.

"Yeah. You too." we started laughing again.

"And this is Derek."

"I've seen you a lot in the back of Alex's face time calls." Derek said laughing.

"Well lets get going! We have a lot to do untill this party!" i said clapping my hands.

After we got everything set up, we started making some hamburgers and hot dogs for before everyone got here. We had like four tables, two with food and two with the drinks. That was just for the food. We had put the black lights all around the house. I even got some pointing towards the post. I had a table for glow sticks, and table for face painting, and a table for just the glow paint. I had cups, plates, and plastic forks and stuff set on a little table on the side.

"Okay, i think thats everything." i said and looked around. 2 hours to get ready. Thats perfect!!

"Come on Abby! We only have two hour to get ready!!" not to mention people like to come early.

I grabbed her hand and ran to my room. I started doing my make-up first. I did a little contour, i did a Smokey eye with dark colors, winged eyeliner, red lipstick, and som mascara. Abby pretty much did the same thing but with lighter colors.

I walked in the bath room and started curling my hair. After i did mine, i straightened Abby's.

Now for the outfit. I put on a black crop top, skater skirt, with black wedges.

Abby put on, a white crop top with cuts in the sides, a skater skirt with flowers, and light pink heels.

We walked downstairs and all the guys looked at us. Andrew kept his eyes on me and i blushed.

"God damn." Derek said, and we all looked at him and then laughed.

~~~~~

I hoped you guys liked this chapter!!! Do you like how i brought Derek and Nick in?

I also wanted to say that if you aren't going to VidCon, dm me a note or paragraph that you want me to put on a poster for Andrew, Nick, or Derek.

My twitter is @/ AutumMeador

Or you can just message me on here :)

I'm also giving them Twitter @ 's so just dm me on twitter or here :)
Autum xoxo