Chapter-9

I was laughing at Derek and noticed Andrew was still looking at me. My laughing died down and i was just smiling now. I looked at Andrew and then he winked at me.

Gotta blast!

"I'll be right back." i ran to the front door and opened it so people know that they can just walk in. I checked to make sure the dj was here and sure enough, he was.

I turned off the lights and turned the black lights on. One of them was to high so i tried jumping but that didn't really help ether. I felt someones hand on my wast and i jump. They reached up and turned the light on for me.

"Calm down Alex. Its just me." Andrew said behind me. His hand moved more up and touched my stomach. I don't know how to explain this, but when his hand met my skin, its like i felt sparks or something. In a weird way, it made me happy.

I turned around and looked at him. I put my hand on his face.

"Thank you." i smiled at. I let my hand fall to my side. I don't even want to think about whats happening with Gabe and Andrew tonight. I want to have fun and thats exactly what I'm going to do.

People were already here. A lot of people. There were going to be more.

I got water guns and filled them up with glow in the dark paint. By the time i was done handing them out, everyone had paint all over them.

The dj was playing the basic party music, but thats fine with me.

I walked to the kitchen and got a cup and filled it with beer. I hate the taste, but it helps me forget. I downed my first cup and then got more and walked off. I looked around to see idpf there was any one i knew. With no luck i just walked out side.

People were hanging out. Some people where in the pool, some were dancing and others were making out or doing god knows what.

By the time i finished my 4th cup, my sane self was gone.

I walked to the dance floor and started dancing. I started dance with this really cute guy, but there was one problem. He wasn't Andrew. Where is Andrew? I haven't seen his sexy face all night.

I walked away from that guy that started to get touchy. I know right? People are sooooo rudeee! I bumped into someone.

"Oops! Sorry!" i giggled. They turned around and what do you know? Its Andrew!

"Andrew i missed you soooooo much!" i almost tripped but he caught me. I giggled again.

"Its like you're my Prince in shining armor, and you save me from getting hurt or eaten by evil dragons and stuff." i looked up at him and put my hand on his face.

"You're really, really, really cute!" i said laughing.

"I think you hand to much to drink Alex." Andrew said laughing and i frowned.

"But all i had was those magic positions over there." i said confused.

"Derekkkk!" i ran to Derek and gave him a bigggg hug!

"Alexxx!" Derek said laughing.

"I was having so much funn! Andrew saved me from the mean dragon that tried to trip me!" i said in all seriousness.

"Really?" he said laughing. I just nodded and almost fell again.

"Whoops!" i giggled.

"Has my little Alex have to much to drink?" Nick said coming from out of nowhere.

"Whoa, do you like have some magic powers that let you appear whenever you want?"

"I think Alex has had enough fun for one night." Andrew said .

"I have?"

"Yes you have. Now say goodnight."

"Goodnight Derek and Nick." i gave them a kiss on the cheek.

"See you later bean." Nick said.

"I'm not a bean!"

"Come on." Andrew picked me up and carried me to my room.

"You're soooo strong!"

"Why aren't you talking?" i frowned.

"I'm trying to find your sleeping clothes." i got up and got them myself.

"I'm not a baby you know. I can do things myself. Unless i look like a giant baby to you." i raised my eyebrow.

"And for a slite second i thought Alex was back."

"I'm right here." i rolled my eyes. I changed into my shorts and t-shirt. I turned around a noticed Andrew was still standing there. I looked at him and smiled.

"Lay down with me untill i fall asleep?" he nodded. I walk over to my bed and got under the covers. Andrew layed next to me.

There was a small gap between us. I didn't like it so i snuggled in to Andrews side.

"Goodnight, i love you." by now the music stopped and people were leaving.

~~~~~

Heyy!! I wanted to do a surprise chapter, because i didn't want to leave you guys that long with out posting anything!

Do you guys think i should start naming the chapters or leave it how it is? And thank you guys for understanding why i can't really update:)

Tell me what you thought of this chapter! :) and sorry for the mistakes!!
Autum xoxo