Chapter-2

Andrews P.O.V.

I just looked at her.

She's so beautiful. Her beautiful blue eyes, and wavy brown hair. I don't know what my life would be like without her. She's such an amazing girl.

She's my first love, and hopefully the last. I look back up at the TV even though I'm not paying attention to whats on. I mean how could i when there's a beautiful girl laying on my shoulder?

I layed us down and held her in my arms. My eyes start to get heavy and i let the darkness take over.

*Next morning* Alexa's P.O.V

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes, i close my eyes and then open them again. I tried to get up but i can't. Confused i look down and then i immediately smile. Andrew had his arm rapped around my waist. I carefully removed his arm to get up to make breakfast.

I put  some pancake mix in a bowl, put all the tings i needed into it and then started making about ten pancakes because Andrew eats a lot. After that i made some beacon because why not? I poured two glasses of Orange juice and got some strawberries out of the fridge. When i started putting everything together i felt someone grab my waist. I jumped at first, but then realized it was Andrew.

"Andrew what are you doing?" i said confused.

"Alex i love you. Not as a friend, i love you more than that." he looked at me desperately, wanting me to say something.

"I-" i got cut off by him smashing his lips against mine. I was surprised at first and slowly kissed him back. We pulled apart and he reasted his forehead on mine.

"That was amazing." i said, not sure what else to say.

"I knew you would love it, baby girl." he said smiling at me.

"Well, i would love to stay like this but im hungry." i said pushing him away and aitting sown to eat.

~~~

Didn't wanna get to far in the second chapter, kinda dont like how far this got but tell me what you think :)
Autum