chapter-5

Its been two weeks since i told Andrew i loved him. When those words came out of my mouth he had the biggest smile on his face. It makes me really happy to see Andrew this happy. I haven't talked to Gabe since the fight and I'm meeting him today to break up with him. Its sad because I've been with him for a year and two months. I honestly see him more as a friend than anything.

I get out of bed to get ready. I grabbed a towel and some underwear and bra. I took a fast shower. I wash my face, my hair, and shave my legs because its hot today and I'm really feeling these new shorts i got.

When i get get out of the shower i dry myself off and put on my undies and bra. I blow dry my hair. Okay now its time to figure out what to wear with my shorts. I take about 30 minutes to find the perfect outfit, and no, im not dressing up for Gabe. Im dressing up for myself because im really feeling it today.

I put on a shirt that says 'I hate mondays' because don't we all? I get a flannel and tie it around my waist. I put on some white vans to put it all together. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put a bow on top.

And make-up wise was just some mascara. Last but not least, i grabed a pair of sunglasses and walked down stairs.

Its currently 9:00am and i have to meet Gabe at 10:00am so i should get going.

Then a thought came to mind. Andrew hasn't bothered me all morning. Weird. I walk to the living room and then the kitchen, backyard, upstairs and i still couldn't find him. He wouldn't leave without tell me.

"Andrew!?" no response. I know i shouldn't be but I'm worried. I try to call him, but i just went straight to voicemail. Okay don't freak out, i tell myself. He's probably with some friends or at the studio.

By the time i leave its 9:20. Im meeting Gabe at a Starbucks in Hollywood. One of my girl best friends are going to be there just in case Gabe gets aggressive because he is known for that. I mean, he's never done anything to me but who knows what he's capable of. He's known for hanging around the wrong kind of people too. I always told him that i wanted nothing to do with his friends, because in all honesty, they really are bad people.

One of their dads is in a gang or something, and its not the vergan gang(A/N lmfao I'm so stupid sometimes) let me tell you. Well duh, he has a son. Sometimes I'm so stupid. Oh lord.

I pull into the parking lot at Starbucks and get out of my car and lock it. You may be asking me why would i get involved with a guy like Gabe? Well, the answer is simple. I was young and thought i found love. When in reality i didn't. I never really realized it untill Andrew said what he said two weeks ago.

It made me realize that Gabe wasn't the one for me. I know I'm just about to break up with the guy but I've known Andrew forever and i think i really love him.

I walk into Starbucks and get a cotton candy frap because they're soooo good. I sit at a table in the corner and wait for Gabe. I felt my phone buzz and i got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: you're looking real good today baby.

Me: who is this?

Unknown: why don't you take a real good guess.

Me: Andrew i swear to god if this is you.

Unknown: nice try babe, but its not Andrew. You'll find out sooner or later.

I look at my phone screen, and then looked around and then out of the window. There's no one that looks like they would do something like this, but you never know. I was beyond paranoid now. Gabe better hurry his ass up, i wanna go home. I texted my friend Abby that was sitting two tables down from me.

Me: wanna come over after?

Abby: yessss please!!!

Me: okay, we'll take my car since your brother droped you off :)

Abby: well duh, what do you want me to do? Walk?

Me: well now I'm thinking that maybe you should walk :)

Abby: *rolls eyes*

I laughed at that last text to much. Oh god, there's something wrong with me.

"Hey." i looked up and Gabe was sitting in front of me.

"Hey." i smiled at him.

"So about last time, i just wanted to say sorry." Gabe said frowning.

"It wasn't your fault." he just looked down.

"Look Gabe, theres no easy way to say this, but i don't think we should be together."

"Why? Because Andrew?" i saw all the anger in his face, and it was scary.

"No. I just don't love you the way i thought i did. I love you as a friend and i really want to stay friends after this. I don't want to lose you Gabe. You mean so much to me. I just don't think its fair to you to be in a relationship thats nust made up of fake love for each other. I want to be with you. I do. I just do think it would be right. It wouldn't be fair to you." i said with all honesty. I mean maybe part of this was because of Andrew.

~~~~

I hoped you guys liked this chapter!!! Thank you for voting, it means the world!

So what do you vuys think is going to happen? Who is the mystery texter? ;)
Autum xoxo