Chapter-4

I pulled away from Gabe and walked into my room. I couldn't even look at Andrew. God, how do i tell Gabe i kissed Andrew. I mean he practicality kissed me, but that doesn't help at all because i kissed him back. Damn, what am i doing with my life?

I got out a pair of shorts, a black croptop, and a flannel. I tyed the flannel around my waist, and put on my black vans.

I walked to the living room and saw that everything was fine in there, thank god. Well, i have to tell Gabe. Its now or never. I looked at Andrew and then his eyes widened. He knew what i was going to do.

"Whats going on?" and of course Gabe new something was up.

"Gabe, Andrew and i kissed. I'm so sorry, i promise it didn't mean anything-" Gabe got off the couch a puched Andrew in the face. Well that went well.

The next thing i know Andrews on top of Gabe punching him as hard as he could, not stoping at all.

"Andrew! Get off of him!" i yelled trying to pull him off.

"Stop, you're hurting him!"

"Don't you think thats the point." I've never seen Andrew like this. It was scary if I'm honest with you.

"Andrew, please." i whispered, i touched his arm. He stoped a looked up at me. I shook my head. And looked at Gabe. Andrew did his damage.

"Gabe, im sorry." I'm going to cry, i hate crying. He didn't say anything, he just stood up.

"Gabe please."

"I need to get out of here." he walked out of the door and all i did was watch, i couldn't stop him, so why try?

"Come on Andrew, I'll get the first aid kit." he had a small cut by his eye but thats just about it.

I made him sit down on a chair. I got what i needed and then started cleaning his cut. He flinched.

"I'm sorry." i frowned. He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. He stood up and pulled me closer to him, if that was even possible. He put his hand on my face and then kissed me. I kissed him back. I don't know why i keep kissing him back. I don't know why i keep hurting people. It just felt amazing to have his lips on mine. He pulled away, and i let a tear slip down my face.

"Andrew, I'm sorry. I can't do this. I wish i could, but i can't. I'm with Gabe-"

"Well whos with you right now? Me or Gabe? Whos the one thats always there for you? Me Alex. I'm always there for you! God, why can't you see that?" he grabbed me and kissed me aggressively.

This time i didn't pull away and neither did he. I rapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him close to me. He pushed me up against the wall. He started kissing my neck, but i pulled his face back up to mine. He kissed me passionately. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Andrew, i think i love you too."