Chapter-13

*gets dirty*
Andrew P.O.V

I tried to wake Alex up. She was freaking out like she was having a bad dream. Then all of a sudden she sat up and tried to catch her breath. She was crying and looked freaked out, but relieved at the same time

She looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I was so worried. I pull her into my arms. I never want to let her go.

"Its just a dream. I'm here now." I rubbed her back and she cried harder.

"It was just a dream. It was just a dream." she repeated.

"You're okay now." I layed us back down and She rapped her arms around me.

"I love you." I said and kissed the top of her head.

"I choose you." what? She's chooses me?

"You choose me?"

"I know I've been a little difficult lately, or a lot, but I feel safe with you. You make me feel safe. I just don't feel that way with Gabe." She said and sat up. I followed her actions.

I just sat there. I finally get to have my girl. The one person I loved pretty much my whole life.

"Say something. Please." she said worried. I smashed my lips into hers.

She kissed me aggressively. It turned me on so much. I layed her down on the bed and started kissing down her neck.

I found her sweet spot and lightly sucked that spot. She moaned. God it sounded so hot. I kissed the corner of her mouth.

"Don't be a tease Andrew." she put her hands in my hair and pull me down to her lips. She pulled on my hair.

She slowly turned us over to where she was on top of me. She kissed my lips and slowly made her way down to my neck. She tugged at the bottom of my shirt so I took it off. Then she took her off. My eyes travelled down her body taking everything in. God she's so beautiful. People would say she isn't perfect, but she's perfect to me.

She kissed down my chest and slowly made her way back up. She kissed me slowly and put her hands on my chest. Slowly moving her way down to the edge of my jeans. She pulled them down a little. I stopped her.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking into her eyes. She looked and me, nodded and bit her lip. She's so sexy.

I took control now. I stood up and pulled my jeans off and then started to take off her shorts. I looked at her one more time to make sure she was okay with it.

She nodded and erged me to go on. I pulled her shorts off and throw them on the floor. I got back on top of her and kissed her. She ran her fingers through my hair and then tugged at the ends of my hair. A moan slipped out of my mouth and she smirked and did it again.

Frustrated I grabbed her arms and pinned them to the sides of her head. I kissed her neck and made my way down her chest. She still had her bra on. I looked up and her and she nodded.

I let go of her arms to undue her bra. Once I finally got in off I looked at her body. She kind of started to cover her self up but I stopped her and kissed her.

"You're beautiful." I whispered. She smiled and kissed me slowly and passionately. She slid my boxers off and then her underwear.

Both finally fully naked, I put on a condom and look at her again.

"Please. I want you." she bit her lip.

God that was so fucking sexy. With that I trusted into her and made her moan.

I started going faster and faster, which made her moan louder and louder. I kissed her to make her quite to stop other people from hearing her.

She pulled my hair and this time I slipped out a moan.

She was getting closer and I was to. Once we both came I pulled out a fell in bed next to her.

"That was amazing." she said out of breath. She snuggled into my side, and I wrapped my arms around her.

"It was amazing." I said. This feels like a dream. She stood up and walked into the bathroom. She was probably going to take a shower. I got up and followed her.

"So you're started the shower for us?"

"No. I'm starting the shower for me."

"How about round two?" I put my hands on her waist.

*after shower and getting ready*

Alex's P.O.V.

After I got dressed I walked downstairs to make breakfast but Abby beat me to it once again.

"Heyyy." I said and stole a piece of beacon from a plate.

"Where's Andrew?" She asked and put a plate in front of me.

"Up stairs getting ready." I said and started eating. Derek, and Nick came in and sat down and Abby gave them a plate of food.

"Guys. Did you notice how Alex has a weird glow to her today or is that just me?" Derek asked staring at me.

"I thought I was the only one." Abby said.

"You and Andrew had sex." Nick said and everything went silent. My face turned red and I just started eating again.

"Oh. My. God." Abby said.

"Andrew took my little beans inoccects away?" Nick asked.

"Honey, that was gone a long time ago." Abby said and put her had on her hip.

"Well..." Andrew came and sat next to me. I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek. Everyone stopped talking.

"Anywayyy." Abby said. I love her so much.

"What are we doing to celebrate their new song?"

"We're going to a fourth of July party."

"Ooo, I love fourth of July parties."
~~~~~

Okay, so this was my first time writing a dirty part in a story so sorry if it's bad. Tell me what you think please!!
Autum xoxo