Chapter-10

I wake up with the worse headache in the world. I slowly sit up and look around my room. I look down at my self. I still have all my clothes on. Thats a good sign.

Wait. I wasn't in the clothes i was in at the party. Maybe Abby changed me or my drunk self.

God my head really hurts. I get up and walk downstairs to see Derek, Nick, and Andrew sitting at the counter. Oh god the sun.

I saw Abby making eggs, beacon and hasbrowns. I walked to the medicine cabinet and got so pain killers for my head. I got a cup and filled it half way with water and then sat next to Andrew and put my head on his shoulder.

"How's your head?" Nick asked.

"Terrible." i said and frowned.

"You're the only one with a hangover. How do you feel?" Derek asked.

"Like im the only one who knows how to have fun." i said and put my head on the counter. Andrew rubbed my back.

"So we were thinking about going to the mall, and you can come if your not that hungover." Andrew said still rubbing my back.

"I am in no place to go, but don't want to be stuck here all day, so I'll go." i said with a small smile.

"You don't have to." Abby said putting a plate in front of me. I started eating.

"Nothing a pair of sunglasses can do right?"

I was so wrong. We're at the mall and the sunglasses did nothing. Im sure i look like a zombie right now, but i could care less with what state im in.

"What store first?" Abby asked.

"Well, i really wanna get some new pants." Derek said. We walked into hot topic. Derek got black pants, and i got a couple of t-shirts.

After that we just kinda walked around. Andrew put his arm around my shoulder.

"Derek and Abby hit it off." he whispered in my ear. I nodded. They really did hit it off. They're always together and when they aren't they are asking where the other one is.

"They would make a cute couple." i smiled.

"Yeah, but not as cute as we would be together." ilet out a breath.

"Andrew, can we please not do this today? My head is killing me and i just don't need this right now." i walked away from him.

"Hey, I'm going to walk around by myself for a while." i told Abby.

"Are you okay?" she looked concerned.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. I just really need time to myself. To think about everything." i gave her a small smile and walked away. She still looked concerned, but sometimes i just need to get away from everything.

And no. Im not saying its okay to run away from your problems, but it is okay to have a little break once in a while.

I walked around for god knows how long. Just thinking. I walked out side to get some air and sat on a bench.

Everyone just keeps pushing everything onto me. It's like they all expect me to be this perfect girl when I'm really not. Gabe eants me to choose him, but Andrew wants me to choose him. I love them both to death and would do anything for them.

But they want to pick between them when in the end I'm going to hurt one of them. And if i don't pick between them I'm going to hurt both of them. God. Why does this have to be so difficult?

I lean over and put my face in my hands. Someone comes and sits by me. They don't talk for a while. Then they do.

"I'm sorry Alex." Andrew. I look at him. He looks so guilty. I hate myself for this. I'm already hurting him. I don't mean to but i keep hurting him.

"Andrew, im so so sorry." i just break down right there and start crying. Im such a baby.

"I'm sorry im hurting you. I hate myself so much. Im sorry." i cover my face with my hands.

"No Alex. I should have put you into this position. If its anyones fault its mine. Listen to me." he takes my hand away from my face. He pushes my hair behind my ear.

"Im so stupid for doing this to you. You were finally happy after everything that happened. You found a guy that was good to you and then i just ruined it for you." i put my hand over his.

"Andrew, Gabe didn't get me through what happened. You did. When i was scared to be in my house alone, i could call you and your voice made everything so much better. Sure Gabe makes me happy now, but when i was in that dark place. You pulled me out. You're the reason I'm still alive." i hugged him.

"I don't ever want to lose you again."he said and put his face in my neck.

"You wont. No matter how scared I'll be. He's gone now." i wish i could believe that. I never found out who texted me, but i have this feeling its him.

~~~~

Short chapter just because!! VidCon is tomorrow and then after i will be posting daily again!!!

So what do you think happened to her? Who's him? ;)
Autum xoxo