He opens the door and sits on the computer chair that's in front of my bed. "Are you planning on staying in tonight?"

"Actually I have plans to meet up with Renee and Carla." 

Shawn sighs, "You know I don't like when you hang out with them." 

I shrug, "Shawn, I grew up with them. I know that you think they're trouble but they're not so bad when you get to know them."

"Or maybe you're just used to their dangerous ways so you don't think it's so bad."

I stare at him for a while thinking about what he said. "I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I think I could handle this one." 

He sighs. He stays in my bedroom and we talk about college and everything I've missed while I've been gone. 

I'm wearing my black tank top cropped top with my leather jacket and my light blue ripped shorts. I left my hair wavy before heading over to the park. The first thing I notice is the "Hope" graffiti I tried my Freshman year of High School. "Hart!" 

I turn my head and see Carla and I smirk and walk over to her, Renee, Blake,  Alec and Ryder. I fist my fists with theirs, "Hey." 

Renee smirks, "You didn't bring Dorothy with you? I'm surprised."

I roll my eyes, "You know I don't like when you call her that."

She smiles, "I know, I just like teasing you." 

I roll my eyes playfully and Alec puts his arm around my shoulder and smirks down at me, "You brought your fake ID with you?" 

I nod, "Yeah, why exactly did I have to bring it?"

Carla smirks, "We're going to sneak into the club. You're down?"

I smirk, "I'm down." 

We head there. We arrive at the club and we successfully sneak in and successfully get a hold of some alcohol. I'm dancing around and drinking alcohol with Renee and Carla. We're laughing. This is something I could never do with Riley and Smackle. That's why I keep these girls around. 

I end up at the NYU campus and I have no memory of how I got here. I'm walking around (not very well). "Maya?"

I turn my head and see Josh which makes me smile, "Uncle Boing!" I run towards him and hugs him. 

He pulls me away from softly and looks at me with concern, "Are you drunk?"

I giggle, "Maybe." 

He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair with frustration, "You were with Carla and Renee, weren't you?"

I nod excitedly, "I love those girls, they're so fun."

He rolls his eyes and I almost fall and he catches me. "Okay, I'm going to take you to Riley." 

He has his arms around me and he was helping me up so I wouldn't fall. I'm holding onto his arm and I start touching his bicep. He was trying to be mad but a smile came onto his lips, "What're you doing?"

I giggle, "They're really nice." He laughs and shakes his head. "Boing?"

He looks down at me, "What?"

"Are you mad at me?"

He shakes his head and gives me a sad smile, "Just kind of disappointed."

I look into his eyes and don't say anything. We arrive at my dorm room and since I left my keys in my mom's house, I can't let us in. I start knocking on the door and making a song out of it while giggling and dancing to the beat. Josh was watching with amusement.