I smile and sit next to him, "My best friend needed a shopping buddy." 

He nudges me playfully, "And out of the kindness of your heart, you decided to come with her."

I point at him playfully, "Exactly." 

He chuckles and looks at the store I just came out of, "Is that your best friend? The one who's staring at us." 

I turn to where he was looking to see Riley acting as if she's looking at a shirt but not very well because she was just staring at us. I smile and shake my head, "Yup, that's her." 

He looks down at me, "What're you doing this weekend?"

I run my fingers through my hair and look over at him, "I'm going to home for the weekend, why?"

He smiles and shrugs, "Nothing, I wanted to ask you something but I'll try again next weekend."

I smirk slightly, "Okay, try again next weekend." He smiles and I blush lightly, "So I'm going to go before Riley has a heart attack." 

He stands up after me and hugs me, "I think that's what's best." I smile and let go from the hug. "You're still up for tutoring on Monday?"

I smile and nod, "Yeah, I'll be up for that." He smiles and I walk back to the store where Riley asked me a billion questions which I didn't answer but I did try on the dress that I promised I would. 

I'm on the subway. The seat that I'm sitting on is empty so I put my duffle bag next time. I'm listening to my music and texting my friends Renee and Carla who I grew up with because they lived in my neighborhood. We're planning on hanging out tonight. 

My phone starts ringing and I see a picture of me on Josh's back while we're laughing. I smile at the picture and answer the face time call, "Yes, Boing?"

He smirks, "So I heard you had a shopping trip with my girlfriend?"

I roll my eyes playfully, "Why is that so amusing to you?"

He laughs lightly, "No reason, I guess I'm just trying to imagine you shopping Sophia." 

I smile amused, "Well, the way you're imagining it is exactly how it went." He chuckles and shakes his head. "But she surprised me."

"What do you mean?"

I shrug, "I don't know, I just never thought that you would ever date a nice girl."

He smirks, "Are you saying you're not a nice girl?"

I blush and roll my eyes playfully, "Why do you always do shit like that?"

He laughs, "Because I mean them. Plus, I like seeing you flustered." 

I roll my eyes, "Whatever." 

"You're going home this weekend?" I nod and he asks, "Should I be worried?"

I shrug nonchalantly, "Nothing to worry about, Boing. I'm good." 

He sighs and I come to my stop so I tell him that I'll talk to him later on today before we say our goodbyes. I grab my duffle bag and walk out of the subway. 

I'm finally home. Once I got home, Shawn and my mom made me join their lunch at the dinner table because they missed doing that with me. Now, I'm laying on my bed texting Farkle and trying to do my Algebra 101 homework. 

There was a knock at my door. I look up, "Who is it?"

"Shawn."

"Come in."