"What do you need us to do?"

———

My stomach grumbles as the smell of Vanessa's large butterscotch muffin hits me once again. Suddenly, I'm regretting this low key way of revenge.

"I can tell that your stomach is falling in love with my muffin," Vanessa chuckles as she takes another big bite.

My heart says no but my brain nods in agreement. My brain has always been the weaker one.

"Whatever. Where is that hobo?!" I groan quietly as I slowly sink in my seat.

Vanessa and I are busy waiting for the plan to commence. We're sitting at the very back of the Café, obscured from view, watching the door intently dressed in colorful wigs and clothing as a disguise. Damon is out front, using his phone. Venus is busy trying to distract him and to my delight, he's ignoring her. Kenneth looks bored out of his mind. Obviously, the business has been slow lately.

"He'll be here soon, take a chill pill." Vanessa practically inhales the rest of her muffin and my stomach quietly growls, jealous.

Really though! It's the fourth day, my stomach should be familiar with this torture by now.

Finally, Kappa strolls in, holding the bucket of Maltesers. His long mane of golden hair is combed back into a ponytail and his face is set in stone.

"Where is Kenneth Hall?" he asks loudly. Unfortunately, the Café isn't really full of people; just Vanessa and I along with a middle-aged woman with a newspaper and a girl with healthy brown hair sitting in a booth while reading a novel. On a normal day, this place would be packed and Kenneth would inevitably suffer the humiliation of the highest point but I'm nice so I'm actually sort of happy for him that he won't suffer maximum humiliation.

Sort of.

"Uh, I am? How can I help you, sir...?" Kenneth raises one eyebrow before he tries to make his tone polite. I see Venus latch onto his shoulder, looking terrified and I raise my eyebrows. Who exactly does this girl want?!

"How dare you send such to me? Are you insane? After everything you've done to me and what I've been through, all you send to me is a pack of Maltesers and a stupid note that we should get back together?!"

Kappa should take on acting as a career. His face is red and he looks absolutely livid. He's playing the perfect role of an angry Paulina Suarez, really.

A blond, hobo-ish, male Paulina Suarez but Paulina Suarez nonetheless.

Vanessa is trying her best to keep quiet so that we won't get caught. Her phone is high in the air, capturing it all. "YouTube should thank me for this."

"I'm sorry sir but—" Kenneth tries to explain. His face is priceless; confusion and embarrassment along with anger are present and he looks like he might stab Kappa in the face with a doughnut.

"JUST A MEASLY BUCKET?!" the blond, male, hobo version of Paulina Suarez feigns a very offended look. If I didn't know what this was all about, I'd actually believe Kenneth and Kappa once had a thing.

"To be fair, it is a pretty solid looking bucket."

Oh no, Steroid Pillow. This is not the time for you to step in!