Smut - NCIS

Just letting you all know THIS IS SMUT
don't want to read it plz just skip this one. I don't wanna ruin you....
----------------------------------------------
So here goes my try at writing some interesting tiva fanfic, its like the scene from judgement day part 1. Where Ziva and tony are on the beach.~

Tony Dinozzo sat at the bar about ten feet from his partner, Israeli ninja Ziva David. There boss, Gibbs, had sent them on a undercover mission in the sunny state of dreams, California. They were to track down a known target of theirs with the LA team. They flew in a day early so they decided to enjoy some sun while they get it. Tony turned around to the bartender and ordered a drink, he knew what Ziva was doing and it was really starting to make him feel uncomfortable, she dragged him out to the beach,

"Why!" He wined when she had tried to drag him outside

"To get some sun, your pale as a goat!" She argued

"Ghost, Ziva it's your as pale as a ghost." He corrected her

She rolled her eyes,

"Whatever, let's go" Ziva stated

But tony knew why she really was out here, she wanted to tease him, and if Ziva had not planed it that was she was doing a hell of a good job. The bartender put the drink on the bar by him, tony picked up the drink and took a long chug. Ziva came to this beach in almost literally nothing. She had a small bikini on, and He knew she did this just to make him want her more. He took another chug if he was going to be forced to watch the only woman he wants, seductively lay there, he definitely doesn't want to do it sober. Ziva then stood up to go meet up with her partner, he could feel like a thousand feelings run through his body when she walked to him. He bit his lip trying not to say something stupid.

"Drinking on the job, not very professional Tony" Ziva smirked

"We're not on- the job, yet, Ziva" Tony stumbled out

"That is true" she responded

She called the bartender over and ordered a drink also, she reached over Tonys body to grab a napkin.

Tony was trying so hard not to just kiss her lips. What he really wanted was to go back to their little hotel and get her out of that bikini.

'Snap out of it DiNozzo' he told himself.

His mind started to wonder the million of things it always ran through when he saw her, all these questions, even after knowing her for so many years, she was still a complete mystery to him.

Ziva hiccuping pulled tony out of his mindset.

"Oh tony," she began

Oh how bad he wanted to hear her scream his name over and over again.

"Will you come over and sit with me, I'm bored by myself!" She wined He finished his drink and ordered another, then stood up and took her arm and walked over where they sat a few ago.

"Sooo what are we plaining to do today?" Ziva nonchalantly asks

"I don't know Dah-veed," Tony answers

"Well I'm bored here! Lets go back to our hotel, sweet cheeks" she smirked and winked

He takes her arm and they walk together to there hotel room,

Ziva was taking a shower while tony relaxed on the bed,

"Oh Tony, could you bring me my clothes on the bed please" Ziva shouts from the bathroom.

Tonys heart jumped, he grabs the clothes, she did that on purpose and he knew that.

He opened the door, she smiled

"Toe Dah" Ziva thanked him in her native language

She smiled and placed a kiss on his neck,

He smile and winked back at her, she shut the door but not all the way, the door was half open still. Ziva now was doing this all on purpose, just to give tony a run. He bit his lip as he walked to the door handle to shut the door, before tony could touch the door handle, he had Ziva's hand on his. She pulled him In and pushed the door shut. She wasn't wearing anything, At that point he knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her, he kissed her on the lips.

"Tony I love you," she mumbled as they broke from the kiss

"I love you more," tony growled as he kissed her again,

He picked her up and held her under her butt, her legs wrapped around his hips and they continued kissing.

Ziva worked at his belt, tony threw his shirt behind him,

"Bed." She groaned

That drove Tony crazy even more, he opened the door and walked her over to the bed. He sat her down, and pulled off his pants and boxers.

They were both already aroused, tony kissed all over her beautiful gorgeous body.

"are you sure?"

"Tony, please" she begged

He smirked at how she was putty in his hands.

He kissed down her stomach, he looked up and then kissed back up her stomach.

"TONY." She almost cried out

He kissed her cheek,

"Calm ninja" he laughed out

"Tony please. I need you, I love you" she pleaded and then kissed back

"May I?" He asked

She wondered why he even ask they were now naked and he was on top of her but she just nodded in response.

Even though he got permission he was scared that I would ruin something, do something wrong and she would shut down. Tony felt so vulnerable, he never had felt this way before.

Ziva began stroking him and with her other hand pulled his hand to her, reassuring that she wanted and needed him to touch her. Tony got just enough courage to touch her most sensitive skin, the smallest touch by him sent electrifying shivers down Ziva's body. She never expected his touch to feel this good. She moaned and involuntary her hips rocked on his hand.

Her reaction lit up Tonys world and gave him a new spark of confidence. His fingers began to really explore the woman he always loved. Him feeling her squirm in his hand made His throat dry as a desert, oh how many times this would play out in his wildest dreams and sexist fantasies.

Ziva started to breath heavy clinging to him.

"Tony, stop with the teasing, i need you now" she groaned.

Tony bit his lip and leaned down to kiss her.

"Am not going to say no to that." He laughed

He locked eyes with her and began to fill her with himself. She moaned when he was all the way in her.

He began thrusting rhythmically against her, every thrust a moan, gasp, sigh, or growl escaped from her mouth. She rocked along with his rhythm and kissed him more.

"Tony" she growled into his shoulder.

The moans escaped their mouths more often as they got closer.

Ziva's mussels clinched around him and he knew she was close, tony reached in and kissed her one more time, that's all it took to push them both over the edge, Ziva first and then tony about ten seconds later.

Ziva was moaning his name over and over. It was Better then Any of there imaginations could create because it was real, they really made love.

Tony leaned down and kissed his love again.

"I love you zi" tony whispered to Ziva as they held each other tight. They both knew they were going to be dead when they were to tell Gibbs. But they didn't really care. They had each other.