Prince and Princess Troye and Tilly- Troyler

Once upon a time there was a prince named Troye and a princess named Tilly, they lived in a huge castle on a island of Nutella and ranch dressing. Troye was a inspired singer and has a album called TRXYE, witch you can buy on iTunes. Tilly was Troyes princess and they were so in love. They got to rule the castle through democracy, everyone on the island loved prince Troye and princess Tilly. They always gave their citizens lots of Nutella and shoutouts on twitter. They had free wifi everywhere and they would always self promote themselves, ps you should go vote for Tilly at the streamys.com. The prince and princess also love hummus and to create things with clay. The citizens always praised Tilly and Troye, they were in rule of the castle with their friends Connor, Joey, Hannah and Grace. The old government was ruled by evil dictators Nash and Cameron, they called themselves "magcon". They would always be mean and cruel to their citizens. So one day Tilly and Troye and their troyler armies rampaged the castle and eliminated the evil magcon rulers. And they all lived happily ever after, the end.

.

.

I have no clue this I something I wrote on Monday for government class.... LOL!