Never Stop- Castle

Set on Kate and Richard Castles wedding night.

"Congrads Rick, but hurt my sister and I will still shoot you" Ryan patted rick on the back,

Richard castle was getting a lot of congrads and hugs and attention from everyone that was at the wedding. But at the moment He wanted to find his beautiful bride. Kate Beckett Castle.

"Kate!" He yelled a little

He was kinda nervous, this was his wedding night with the woman he loved... He didn't want Anything to go wrong.

"Rick, I'm here" Kate alerted him.

"Why did you sneak off?" He asked her.

"Too crowed, just needed a moment to myself" she smiled.

~This is my love song to you....~

Rick recognized the song that began to play. He reached his hand over to Kate's face and stroked it.

~Let every woman know I'm yours So you can fall asleep each night, babe
And know I'm dreaming of you more~

Their two body's came together, fit like two puzzle peaces. Made for each other.

~You're always hoping that we make it
You always want to keep my gaze~

Ricks arm went to Kate's back he held her as if she was going to disappear, like as if his past 6 years were a dream.

~Well you're the only one I see love
And that's the one thing that won't change~

Just as they knew the course was going to start they moved to the beat and let the world fade around them.

~I'll never stop trying
I'll never stop watching you leave
I'll never stop losing my breath
Every time I see you looking back at me
And I'll never stop holding your hand I'll never stop opening your door
I'll never stop choosing you babe
I'll never get used to you~

The world was gone. The only thing that mattered to Either of them was the little back garden where they are dancing, the music, and each other. Kate's head rested on Ricks shoulder, their body's moved to ever beat and swayed with the song.

~And with this love song to you
It's not a momentary phase
You are my life, I don't deserve you
But you love me just the same~

Neither of them cared about talking, they knew what the other was saying. Words could not say what feelings could. After six years they were finally at this point and neither could be less happy.

~And as the mirror says we're older
I will not look the other way
You are my life, my love, my only
And that's the one thing that won't change~

They could care less if a whole crowd had found them, as they were alone in a special third dimension that only they could visit when together. The coarse started again. Kate and Rick both knew what each had gone threw to get here. Breakups. Shootings. Almost freezing to death. Bombs. They knew emotional scars of each other's, Kate's mother, Ricks father who was never around as a kid. But now they have each other, till death do them part.

~You still get my heart racing
You still get my heart racing for you
For you~

They knew the song was to be over soon, they knew soon reality would hit. Sucked back into the real dimension not their place... Soon they would have to go back to all the people who probably were wondering, soon they would be back to the crowds and the Hustle of the night...

~I'll never stop trying
I'll never stop watching as you leave
I'll never stop losing my breath
Every time I see you looking back at me
And I'll never stop holding your hand
I'll never stop opening your door
I'll never stop choosing you babe
I'll never get used to you~

As the song faded into the background, right before they were back in real time. Richard leaned down and kissed Kate. To make the world last another few seconds to make the song stay a few longer.

After they had to break apart for air. Kate blushed down at the ground and rick smirked.

"They are all probably worried..." He said

"Yea-" Kate began

But before she could continue Richard picked her up and carried her back to the tents set up.

"Put me down castle!" Kate squirmed and demanded

"No" he smiled proudly

The last thing before they reached the people again is they kissed one more time and then walked in to finish the party...