Enticing- Catfish

From the episode where Nev throws Kidd Cole's phone in the river.

Max's POV

The second I saw Kidd grab his phone I started hoping Nev wouldn't do what he was going to. I KNOW Nev, and I know he loses his temper really fast. I was hopping he wouldn't do this because I knew we would be in trouble, and I would have to be the good cop. I really didn't want to be nice with this guy, but I had to be if Nev went all psycho ninja warrior on him. The thing is, I was secretly hoping he would do it. I loved that side of him, that really was hot to me. Wait what? I so didn't think that. Either way, before I knew it the phone was being tossed into the river and our producer was pulling us aside.

     "We don't THROW phones into RIVERS!" Our producer scolded. I went back to collect Lucille and Kidd took off for the day.

      Nev and I sat around the hotel for the night after filming had ended, all the crew was in their rooms and I was going to head to mine soon.

     "You really don't think sometimes" I laughed as I played back the footage from the scene earlier.

     Nev just shook his head and laughed too, I glanced over to make eye contact with him. His look pulled me into a trace for a moment. I seemed to forget about the world around me. I quickly popped back but my mind was already racing with questions.

      "I-I think I'm just gonna head out now. Still a long day tomorrow" I smiled towards him.

      "Okay Maxie" Nev glimmered to me

      I rolled my eyes and left, I unlocked my hotel door and laid back on the bed.

      'Why do you look at him like that'

      'You can't LIKE him'

      'YOU ARE STRAIGHT'

      'Why did what happens today, turn you on'

      'Am I gay or bisexual or whatever!?'

     I kept watching that clip over and over, it just kept making me realize I like him more and more. The camera finally died, I plugged it in and went to bed, I needed to sleep this off.

    I thought I could forget about everything while I slept, I was so wrong. I couldn't sleep for a while and then when I did, I had dreams of Nev. Very suggestive and down right sexual dreams. I ended up waking up and realizing that I was having wet dreams of my best friend. I glanced at the clock, 3:35 am. Great. I went to the wash room and cleaned myself, washing my face and then I stared back at myself in the mirror.

     "What is wrong with you Max" I asked myself

     I didn't want to sleep anymore but I ended up falling asleep on the couch in my room. I slept until I was woken up by our producer.

      "Why were you on the couch?" He asked me, worried.

      "I don't know, I must have passed out on it" I simply lied

       I really didn't want to talk about my feelings with anyone, it would be even weirder with our crew. I just went over what we were to film today, and what I should do to keep Nev calmer. I just nodded and pushed aside everything. As he left I went to get ready.

     About a hour later Nev was in my room as our producer was setting up things. We were cracking jokes between each other and I just couldn't get the idea of him out of my head. Today was going to be a long day.

      After we got everything out of Kidd, and we left his place we took Lucille home and said goodbye. We then went back to the hotel, the guys all left and I was left alone with Nev. All of us had taken a few shots and I had the bottle still next to me. I chugged another mouthful down and I saw how Nev looked to me. He was worried too. I'm usually not a big drinker.

      "Max, are you okay?" He asked right away.

     I felt the alcohol start to fuzz my brain. I felt happy and not worried around him as much. I dismissed him, as we continued to talk.

      About twenty minutes later I took another chug, and again about a half hour later. Then at that point I was getting to the point I wasn't really going to remember what I said. I shouldn't have done this.

     "Max! For real, stop it!" Nev scolded and grabbed the bottle from me.

     "The fuck man!" I yelled and gabbed for if back

      "Dude you are already almost drunk," he argued back

      "This is YOUR fault" I practically screamed

      Nev then stopped and put the bottle down, he looked over me, very confused and hurt. I felt guilt eat at my stomach.

      "What?" He asked

      "You are so god damn enticing," I muttered

     Nev just looked me in the eyes but didn't say anything, I wanted him. I don't know why and I didn't want to think about what this meant, whether it be a moment of loneliness or more than that. I don't want to know what it means.

     "I h-have wanted you, I don't, know what that means, but, but I've become, I'm, attracted to you, in every real way." I stumbled around my words

     I slowly moved closer to Nev's lips I wanted this, I wanted to see what I felt from this, I hoped that It would make me not want him like this anymore. Nev didn't realize what happened until we were kissing, he seemed to pop back and he let the kiss happen. I pulled back and he sighed.

     "Look Max, you are my best friend, I care about you. I love you. But not that way. Im sorry." He gave me a simple caring smile

      "I'm s-sorry, I'm so fucked up" I muttered.

       I just left his room and went back to mine. I sat down on the floor, next to the side of my bed and let all my emotions hit me. I hated to cry but it happens. I started to sob, I soon heard my door open. It was Nev.

      " Max, it's okay." He sighed and sat down next to me.

      He placed his arm around my shoulder. I laid my head on his chest. We both just sat there, not really saying anything. Just letting the moment happen.

     "Remember when your girlfriend of three years left you, remember how you didn't leave the house for four days?" Nev then asked randomly

     "Yeah" I said

      "Remember how I spend those four days with you in that room, just being there with you? The thing is, forgetting the idea of gender and sexuality. You are, in my mind, a brother to me. It would just be too weird to date or hookup or anything. You are family to me." Nev explained

      I sighed, I understood what he meant. I wanted to forget about this, but I didn't think this was going away soon, not meaning the Nev thing, I meant the liking a guy aspect.

     "I'm sorry I'm so fucked up" I laughed to myself

     "What do you mean?" He asked

     "I mean, I like a fucking guy! I'm not gay!" I snapped a little

     "I don't have answers for what you feel, either way you are still my best friend, and what you feel is okay."

     "Thank you Nev" I smiled

     I grabbed his hand and just closed my eyes for a few moments, I was happy to have him, even if it was still just like it was.

     "Can I tell you one last thing? Promise it won't be weird?" I asked

      "Of course"

      "You throwing Kidd's phone in the river was really hot" I smirked over at Nev

      Nev blushed and laughed, "well I'm glad it was, I'd throw a few more phones but I don't think our producer would be down with that"

     I laughed and we just laid back. It was okay, I would be okay.

(I SHIP THEM OKAY LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEE)