Little thing called love.

Rylee's POV

This is so cliché, here I am moving across the world to America. I use to live in the U.K, but my papa's company transferred him to the states. Now here we are, in the middle of nowhere. More precisely, Idaho.

I see that the movers have brought in a few larger furniture, I head to my room and smile at the fact my bed was here. I tossed my things down onto the bed and laid down. This was not how I wanted my last year of school to go.

"Rylee, come help please" I heard my papa shout.

I sigh and sit up, I run down stairs to meet him. As he was handing me a few boxes to carry in, I happen to glance to the neighbors house and I saw a girl. She looked to be about my age but she was very different. She nodded her head at me like to say "hello" I smiled back and looked away.

"Rylee" my papa coughed

"S-sorry"

After a few more hours of moving in we had everything at least IN the house. It would take us probably a week to unpack everything. As papa was making us both something to eat for dinner, I walked around the house. It was pretty large for just the two of us. The kitchen was right on the left as you entered, the living room was to the right. There was a small dinning area by the kitchen, but I doubt we are going to use it. Straight in front of where you enter is stairs, from the left is my room and straight back is papas room. We each have our own bathrooms and there was a small study area across from my room. We didn't have a large yard but it worked for us. After a few diner was finished, we both sat on the couch talking and eating.

"Are you excited for school?" He asked

"Yeah I am, I'm nervous though" I replied

"Don't be Ry, you will do great"

"Thanks"

After the night ended I headed up to my room and found my blankets to sleep, I made the bed and I glanced out my window, it was so close to the neighbors window.

"This is great, I'm going to end up getting my own sex show every night probably," I muttered and started to look for my curtains.

I glanced up and from across the window I saw that girl. That was her room, okay I wasn't as worried now. I stayed kneeled down and watched her. She locked the door and went to her speakers, turning the music up loud, I could hear it playing in my room.

I really took in her features, she had short bright blue hair, she was wearing a nice dress and leggings, not what she was wearing earlier. She then went to her closet and pulled out a shirt and some shorts. She quickly threw off her current clothes, I knew I should stop watching her, but I couldn't bring myself too. She was fascinating to me. She slipped on the other clothes and then turned off the music, grabbing her phone and heading to bed.

I glanced at the time and decided I should sleep too, I walked back over to my bed and fell asleep. I was excited for tomorrow, I wanted to know her name.

Kayden's POV

"Kayden you are going to the Galla! End of story!" My mother yelled from across the room

"No I'm not, I've had this shit planned for weeks, you can't just drop this on me and make me go!" I spat back

"You are going" she slammed her hand on the counter.

I get up and storm out of the house, I pull my phone out of my pocket and call Ryan. We were going to a party, with his girlfriend but I guess my plans are ruined.