Sushi Fic- Phan

Phil's POV

I had just uploaded a new video and was waiting for it to send out to the viewers, I grabbed my mac and laid down against my pillows. I opened up my tumblr and began my daily adventure of the world of tumblr. I mostly follow accounts of random funny stupid things like people falling or trying to dance in public, some things about cats, and the occasional fan account. I like stalking my fans blogs, but they can be very graphic at times. Today I was feeling brave and in the stalking mood. I searched under the 'phan' tag on tumblr and clicked on the first account that showed up.

I recognized this account, it was actually one of my favorite accounts to stalk. The girl that runned the account was 16 ish and lived in the states, she has some mad editing skills and makes a lot of edits of Dan and I. I carefully scrolled down her blog making sure not to favorite older posts, or too many of them. To be truthfully honest I would like every picture of 'Phan' if i could. I very much like my friend in the room next to mine. That beautiful Brown haired boy that I have spent so much time admiring.

I saw a post from about a week ago of her's that read:

"Hello so this was sort of a request, sort of from my own weird dirty mind... umm yeah enjoy. PS if Dan or Phil see this I'm going to hide myself in a box and send it to Antarctica."

Then it included a few edited photos, they were definitely from a gay porn then it was edited to look like it was me and Dan. I swallowed the saliva forming in my mouth, just as quick as a hot feeling took over me. I was on top of Dan and there was sushi on Dan's naked stomach, I was sucking on his neck and Dan looked like he was in half moan. I quickly bit down on my lip so I did not start to moan. I looked down to the second photo, I was then eating the sushi from off of Dan, a few other pieces had appeared on his body. One above his erection. I felt a moan escape my lips, and in response I bit harder.

"Hey Phil I was wondering what-" Dan walked in to my room.

I quickly slammed my computer shut and stood up awkwardly. I knew Dan was very suspicious of me but I didn't care, as long as he didn't see me practically getting off to him and I in a smutty photo.

"you um wanted for lunch, I was thinking Sushi" he asked confused

I started choking when I heard "Sushi", I knew I was blushing like a mad man. I didn't know what to say, I couldn't say No because Dan would want to know why, and if I said yes, I might lose control and just make those photos real. Okay calm your shit Phil. I ended up just shrugging and sitting back on my bed. Dan walked over to my bed and quickly grabbed my laptop.

"No!" I protested

"You are acting like you are are making a bomb Phil," Dan giggled

I gulped, he was going to find out everything, my feelings for him.

"please" I squeaked trying not to cry

I had never told anyone that I was gay and I really didn't want to ever. Its so much easier just lying to everyone and pretending to be straight . Dan just typed my password in and put a smirk on his face, he though he would probably find me watching some straight porn and NOT him and I porn. His face studied the screen and I looked at the ground. He was going to hate me, the guy I love is going to hate me. I stood up and was going to just leave. I felt a few tears escape my eyes. I felt a hand grab my wrist.

Brain Matter {Random}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें