"D.o! What are you day-dreaming of?" Suho slapped Kyungsoo's shoulders startling him. "We're at the beach now, we should have fun and go for a swim!" Suho was totally ecstatic, way different from when he arrived earlier.

Baekhyun was already swimming in the water with his favourite snorkel alongside him is Chanyeol, who look like a killer whale swimming in the ocean.

Kyungsok nodded and followed Suho for a swim. He dived into the sea savouring the cool water caressing his body before swimming back to the surface for air and began swimming around splashing water with Suho, though his eyes keep gazing back to the older teen sitting under the parasol.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

They played in the water until sun just about to set. Kyungsoo wishes he could get his camera to capture the beautiful sunset on the horizon. As they made their way back to the villa, Kris who was waiting for them at the back entrance throw them fluffy white towels, ordering them to dry their selves before stepping into the villa. Sehun, who is the only one not swimming just went straight ahead inside.

Suho embarrassed when Kris helping him dry his hair with the towel. "You don't have to do it Wufa, I can do it myself and I was going for a shower anyway, it will get wet again anyway," he argued but Kris ignored him.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo shared a glance and giggled silently. After everyone had a quick shower and with hungry stomach they sauntered towards the dining table, where Kris has prepared a seafood feast. Kyungsoo voiced out his amazement on Kris's cooking, who thank him for his compliment and the six boys gladly partake their dinner. The dinner was uneventful other than they share small talk and banter, after they finished Chanyeol and Baekhyun volunteered to clean the dishes.

Tired from their journey and playing in the water, Suho and Kyungsoo retired to their room upstairs. Since the night is pleasantly cool, Kyungsoo put on his sweater and just his boxer. The window in his room is still open and he has the perfect night view of the ocean with soothing sound of waves from a distance. While he was staring into the sea, he was aware of someone is swimming in the sea. Since this is a private beach, the mysterious swimmer will be one of them who are staying in the summer villa. Kyungsoo's curiosity kicked in and he decides to check the swimmer out.

He zipped up his sweater, and silently descend the stairs, downstairs were already silent, when he passed the AV room, he saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun dozed off in the couch with Baekhyun nuzzled close to the blonde, blanket wrapped around them.

Kyungsoo tip toed pass the room and made his way to the back entrance towards the beach. With full moon shone brightly, as he approached the beach, he drew in a sharp breath as he realised it was Sehun, swimming who clearly showing a great form in his stroke. Kyungsoo found himself gaped speechlessly at the spectacular view. It took a moment for Sehun to notice him standing there and when he does, he made way to the shore.

"I didn't know you enjoy night swimming!" Kyungsoo called out to him, grinning.

Sehun looked absolutely divine as he emerged from the water his dark hair was dripping wet. Kyungso feel like he was drooling as he watched a drop run over Sehun's toned chest and down his stomach until it met the waistband of his shorts. Kyungsoo licked his lips as he stared at those shorts. Sehun was wearing a black pair of shorts and the outline of his cock was clearly visible. The soaking wet material did little to conceal Sehun's lovely cock. Looking at him made Kyungsoo's boxers feel too tight.

"Enjoying the view?" Sehun's amused voice broke through Kyungsoo's perusal. Sehun walked towards him, stopping a foot away. Kyungsoo wished he could hide his inconvenient half-hard erection, but it was too late, Sehun has noticed it who raised an eyebrow, silently questioning, and Kyungsoo decided to just blatant it out.

"It's a purely physical response to a pleasing sight, okay? You look like a Greek god, and you fucking know it. Anyone with a pulse would get a little turned on!" Kyungsoo defends himself though the tint on his cheeks is unconvincing.

"I'd say you were more than a little turned on," Sehun said, slanting another glance down at Kyungsoo's tented pants. His voice was deeper than usual, rougher, and he had an expression that Kyungsoo recognized. It was the 'your ass is mine' face Sehun had every time he wants to lay his claim on Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo dropped his gaze, and saw that the wet black fabric was now perfectly moulded to Sehun's own impressive erection. He swallowed, mouth gone too dry to talk and clearly aroused by it.

Sehun hold on Kyungsoo's wrist to reel him in closer, he laid his right hand on the side of Kyungsoo's face. The cool, wet touch against his overheated skin from the arousal made Kyungsoo shivered as Sehun's lips met his. Sehun gently tugging Kyungsoo's lower lips and grind their erections together eliciting a pleasurable moan from his Kyungsoo.

"S...sehun..."Kyungsoo said breathlessly, as Sehun now kissing and nibbling on his earlobe. "I know beach sex sounds cool and sexy but I really don't want sand to go where they aren't supposed to go if you get what I mean..."

Sehun chuckles against his ear then breathe very softly into his ear, "Then how about we move this to my room?"

Let's just say, Kyungsoo never get to sleep in his room that night, not that he will complain about that.
______________________________

Sneak Peek for next chapter:

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Suho suggested.