Recap

A/N: THIS IS A RECAP OF WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON. Please read. People seem confused and we don't want anyone confused.

Carter and Caira are from Georgia, but Carter moved to NY when he was younger. Caira moved with her father to NY after her parents split up years later, and re-connected with Carter at a school for young athletes and artists.

Carter and Caira went to visit Georgia for spring break with Will, Carter's cousin.

There, in Georgia, Will, slept with Caira's best friend, Kiana, who lives in Georgia.

When Carter, Caira, and Will returned to NY, we found out that Will had been taking steroids throughout the basketball season. He is in the hospital because the drugs he was taking along with the recreational drugs he took at a party caused his body to go into serious anaphylactic shock, and seize. He is in a coma, and has been for a few weeks.

Also, Caira lied about sleeping with another guy on the basketball team, and Carter got really mad when the guy disrespected her. He punched the guy in the face during the championship game, was ejected, and presumably lost his basketball scholarship at Duke. He later found out that Caira lied, and is angry. He blames her for his misfortune.

Kiana is now in NY, because when she got pregnant after sleeping with Will, she went to Caira's mom. Caira's mom, Anna Mae, is doing everything in her power to help Kiana abort this baby. Kiana's father is prominent in the church, and in her smallish town, it was hard to deal with the backlash of her pregnancy. Abortion laws in Georgia did not allow her to freely abort her baby.

Caira's mom, moved with Kiana to NY, and is helping to get Kiana emancipated so that she can abort the baby in NY.

Kiana only has a few more days before the baby is ineligible for a healthy abortion.

Also, Caira's mom, Anna Mae, is sleeping with Caira's father, Quinton, even though they are divorced.

A lot has happened, and we haven't posted consistently, but please reread if you are confused.

Peace <3