Chapter 27

Me and Cam are laying in her bed, cuddled up talking.
" So what all have you been in to lately? Be honest.."
" Well as you probably already know I was a stripper at Jay's club. I also sold weed with Jay. I did whatever he needed me to do. I was like his right hand. I've been in some fucked up situations... I wish I could take back some of the things I did but I can't.."
" Have you killed?"
I just look at her in her eyes as she looks up at me.
" I don't want to lie to you. I can't really discuss the things that have gone down. I'd rather just leave them in the past."
She's silent.
"I can tell you that any thing I did was in self defense. We got in bad situations and we had to get out. I'm done with it though. I want to keep my promise."
" You better.. I don't want anything to happen to you."
" You really like me huh?"
" I guess so."
" I know so. I can sense how I make you feel. You get nervous but try not to be. You laugh a lot. You are constantly smiling at me in the cutest way possible. You try to fight it but you can't."
" You think you have me all figured out huh?", she says smiling still looking up at me.
I lean and start kissing her and I don't know why but it's like there is nothing else I'd rather be doing. I don't know what kind of spell this girl has put on me but I think I might be falling for her and I don't even know how to handle that..
She pulls away after 5 minutes..
" Take your meds and get some sleep. We have a lot to do tomorrow."
" Noooo..", I pout.
" Yes boo.", she giggles.
She goes and gets me some water and gives me my meds. She sits up and plays in my hair until I fall asleep on her breasts.
I wake up and Cam is not here. In her spot is a note. It reads: " Good morning boo. I didn't want to wake you. I have to work until 2 o clock. I'll see you soon. There is a smoothie in the fridge for you and a fruit salad. Be careful getting in your chair. -Cam"
Aw she's so cute.. I get in my chair and since it's one of the ones with the controller, I can navigate it with my good arm. I go get my fruit salad and it has all of my favorites in it. I enjoy it with my smoothie in the living room. She has a rolled blunt on the coffee table on top of a note that says," You're welcome :)".
Oh my gosh! She is the fucking best. I could get used to this..
My phone goes off and there is a text from Jordan.
"Hey.."
" What's up"
"Not much..Just thought about you.. How have you been?"
" I been good, how bout you?"
" I've been good too but I miss you 😌"
" Oh really? "
" Yeah.. I miss spending time with you..I need my daddy back. 😏"
" Hmmm 🤔Is that right?"
" Yes daddy. When are you going to come visit??"