Chapter 15

It's finally summer break and 2 months since Jazz's incident. I've moved out of Jay's place and now I have my own shit. Me and Jazz haven't talked much. We don't hang out. I saw her only when I was in Jordan's class. I still check to see how her arm is healing because I do still love her but I don't KISS ASS.
I've been taking Jordan out on dates but she still isn't my girl or nothing. I know she wants to be but honestly I don't want a relationship. I'm just doing me. I still work for Jay on the low and I still strip in his club.
I got a new car, a two story crib, and I'm still in college, so I guess you could say I'm doing pretty well for myself. Ana is coming over in a little bit to relieve some of this stress I been under lately and well..it is my birthday. Yeah, I know I should of cut that off after that whole club thing but the sex is amazing and I'm always hungry hehe.
I hear a knock on the door. I go answer it and Ana is standing there with a smirk on her face, along with another girl that I've never seen before.
" Hey sexy! Happy birthday! I brought my best friend, Camilla. She wanted to meet you."
I let them in and Ana goes to the kitchen to fix drinks.
" What's up, I'm Dee."
" Hey. Happy birthday..", she says looking kind of shy.
" Thank you. Make yourself at home sweety."
" Okay.", she smiles.
Camilla looks like she is mixed with some kind of hispanic and black. She is wearing a tight, pink skirt, tank and chucks. She looks like the cute, girl next door type.
Ana is wearing a short, pink sundress and Vans. She comes and hands us our drinks and gets both of our hands and lead us to my room.
   " Okay, so I think it would be fun to take it back to our child hood and play Dare haha but we have to do it adult style.", Ana suggests.
   " I'm down but let's roll up first.", I laugh. You smoke Camilla?"
   " Huh? Um no but there's a first time for everything.", she says not making eye contact.
   " Are you a virgin?", I ask causing to  Ana burst with laugher.
   " No! Why?", she says with a soft glare at Ana and then a smile.
   " I'm sorry..You just seem so.. shy and not at all like Ana.", I smile.
   " I am a good girl. I am a little shy. I am straight. I'm 20 and I drink socially and I don't smoke."
   " I like you already haha."
   Ana is rolling a blunt and she is just listening to us talk until she interrupts.
   " Okay! Let's get started. I'll go first. Dee, I dare you to strip down to your boxers and sports bra.", she smirks.
   We get the blunt lit.
   " Damn, Coming for me already huh?"
   " Hehe. This will be fun.", she giggles.
   I stand up and strip. Camilla's eyes roam my body and then she looks away and takes the blunt. She hits it like she knows what she's doing and we smile at her.
   "I thought you never smoked before?", I ask.
   " I haven't but I watch haha."
   We laugh and continue our game.
   " Okay. Camilla.. let me blind fold you."
   I go get a bandana and put it over her eyes.
   " Ana, hit the blunt and don't let go until I say.", Camilla says
   She does it and Ana gets fucked up.
   " Cam let Dee kiss down your body."
   Camilla's body gets stiff but she says, "Okay."
   " Just relax.", I whisper in her ear and then start kissing down her neck, making her flinch and bite her lip.
    I go all the way down and her body flinches every time my lips make contact.
    " You good?"
   " Mhm.. Can I t-take off the b-blind fold now?"
   " Yeah.", I smirk.
   " Damn, got her stuttering!", Ana laughs.
   " Shut up asshole.", she smiles taking it off.
  " Ana give Dee a massage."
   She starts.
   " Dee make out with Cam."
   Camilla comes over and she's high as a kite so she's letting go of some of that shyness and just rolling with the flow.
   " You sure you good?"
   " Mhm..", she responds.
   I pull her close to me and start making out with her and she seems to be enjoying it. Ana starts making out with my neck and kissing the back of my shoulders and I flinch cause she knows that's one of my spots.
   Camilla is rubbing my abs and things get heated quickly. I stand up and they do too. We go over to my bed and I pull out my strap.
   I lay Camilla on her back and strip her and then I help Ana. I kiss down Cam's body and stop at her pussy. I slip my tongue between her lips and drag it down to her hole and stick it in. She let's out high moans as I swirl my tongue around. She grabs a hand full of my hair and pushes my face deeper in. I love that shit. I start sucking on her clit and Ana takes Cam's right breast in her mouth and starts sucking.
   Cam is thrusting her body around and letting out some of the sexiest moans I've ever heard in my life. She has me all the way turned on. I guess Cam's one of those closet freaks because when I put on my strap, she pushes me on my back, and hops on and starts riding backwards like a pro. Ana straddles my face and puts her hand on my head and starts to ride my tongue like a porn star.
   5 hours later, here I lay in the middle with a girl on each side. We lay motionless trying to catch our breaths.