Chapter 14

What the fuck am I supposed to do with that now? Now she loves me after she sees what it's like to be ignored? Man I don't know.. I kinda really like Jordan. I just wish she wasn't my professor so it wouldn't be a problem.. And she might think differently about me 'cause of Ana ass wanting to get in her head! Damn man.. What have I got myself into? I just want to go away and fucking disappear yo.
I pull an all nighter and just lay here thinking as Jazz sleeps. It's 9 Am and I get up and take a shower. I can't get what she said out of my head. I can't believe somebody tried to hurt her but I'm sure Jazz or that girl did something to piss whoever off.
I hear somebody walk in the bathroom.
" Jazz?"
" Good morning."
" Morning..", I say going back under the water.
" Can you help me with my cast so I can get in?"
" Yeah."
I step out with water still dripping down my body and she just stares and bites her bottom lip. I get a plastic bag and put it on the cast and she pokes her fingers through.
I help her take off her sports bra and she drops her boxers and gets in. I get in in front of her and start washing my hair. She starts washing slowly, careful of her arm. I help her out a little bit with her back. We both finish and Jazz pulls me on her.
" No Jazz-"
" I love you."
" Jazz, your pain meds are not completely wore off yet."
" I don't care; I know what I want."
" And what is that Jazz?"
" You."
" Don't say shit you don't mean!", I say pushing off and getting out the shower.
She turns it off and follows me into the room. She takes the bag off of her cast and comes and grabs my arm.
   " Stop. Come here."
   " No Jazz. I have to get dressed."
   " Come here Dee. Stop being like that. Talk to me."
   " What Jazz? What do you have to say?", I say turning and facing her.
   " I know I did some fucked up shit and I took your feelings for granted. I shouldn't have been like that. I usually don't do this kind of thing so please hear me out? I want you to be my main."
   " You mean be your girl while you got other side bitches? Nah I'm good.", I say walking away to pick out clothes.
   " I'll drop them for real! I want you!"
   I throw some boxers at her and a sports bra.
   " Get dressed... Take what you want from my closet. I'll take you home in a little bit."
   " Are you just going to dismiss what I'm saying to you? I just told you I want to be with you and you're going to act like you don't give a shit?", she yells causing me to spazz.
   " Why should I give a fuck? I waited and waited and waited and you didn't give a flying fuck what I thought! Where was this when I kept begging for your attention? Where was this when I cried and shit for you? You made me look stupid as shit! I was there! I was right in front of your fucking face this whole time! You looked straight through me! Fuck you Jazz! You lost your chance!"
   She just stares at me while I put on bball shorts, a t-shirt, long weed socks, and Jordans. I walk out and go downstairs. Jamal Comes down and comes to me.
   " Aye you good?"
   " Yeah."
   " You want to smoke one with me?"
   I nod and we go smoke a blunt. I tell him about me and Jazz and Jordan and what Ana did.
   " Looks like you've got a mess going on. Just don't let no hoes stop your paper and you good."
   " Word.. Let me go take her to her  room. I'll be back in a little bit."
   " Iight."
   We dap up and I go up to my room and Jazz is sitting on the bed looking down at the floor. She has on one of my Hollister shirts, my jogger sweat pants and her Jordans.
   She notices me standing there and stands up. She has her arm in a sling and she changed her bandage on her head.
   " You ready?"
   " Yeah..", she says sounding like she's down.
I think I really hurt her feelings.. Why should I give a fuck though? She didn't give a fuck about mine!
   We go get in the car and I drive her to her dorm. She gets out without a word and goes inside. I pull off and go back home.