Chapter 6

We get to my house and I introduce Jordan to Omar. He instantly looks her up and down and says, "Damn you fine!"
She smiles and acts polite but he looks like he's about to be on some slick shit so I take her in my room and lock my door.
" Sorry 'bout that. He has no manners or filter so.."
" You're good haha. It doesn't bother me. I'm used to it."
" I bet you are haha. I know you be hearing students talk about you."
" Yeah I be hearing yall. Your friend Jazz is always flirting. The guys try to get my attention and some other studs in another one of my classes."
" So you fuck them too?"
Her eyes squint a little like she didn't hear me correctly.
" I mean am I the only one and if so why me?"
" Oh, okay. Um, yeah you're the only student..and um..I don't know. It's something about you. You're smart, funny, cute, sexy, you got swag, you keep your shit on fleek.. Everything I've seen so far, with just how you are in my class and being around you these last couple days, makes me think that you would be somebody that I would want to get to know."
" Hmm.. so you kinda like me huh?", I smile.
"Oh hush. See that's what I'm talking about. You always have jokes.", she giggles.
" Well, I don't have a problem with you getting to know me. I think I might would like that."
" Okay then..", she says smiling.
" I'm a go take a quick shower."
" Okay I'll be here."
I go take a shower and come out in a towel and start looking for clothes to wear. She comes up behind me, takes off my towel, and drops it to the floor. She starts kissing on the back of my neck and wraps her arms around my stomach.
   " Alright girl. Don't start nothing you can't finish."
   "I always finish."
   She stops.
  "Let me see if I sort of know your style. I'm going to pick you out something to wear."
   "Haha, okay sure."
   "What do I get if it's a outfit you like?"
   "Hmm how about later I introduce you to my friend."
   "What friend?"
   " Guess you'll have to wait and see."
  She starts looking through my closet and picks out a red, short sleeved, button up, and some dark blue joggers. She goes through my drawers and gets my long, red, weed socks, some black and white Stewie boxers, a black sports bra, and goes and gets my low red vans.
   "How'd I do?"
   " Perfect. ", I smile and she giggles.
   " So, do I get to meet this friend or what? "
   " Yeah. Yall can meet after we eat. Do you want to go out with me tonight?"
" If we go out, it can't be around here. You are still my student."
" Shit, I forgot. How about I look up some places throughout the week that we can go to and next weekend I'll take you out?"
" Okay, we'll see.", she says walking over to me smiling.
She kisses me and I get dressed and take my hair out of the bun.She watches as my long curls flop to my back.
" Oh my gosh I love your hair so much!"
She stands in front of me and grips my hair, picking it up and letting it flop back down over and over.
" I just want to cut off all your hair and glue it to my head.", she laughs making a cutting motion.
" Nope, hehe I don't ever get my hair cut anymore. I haven't since I was 13 and my mom made me get it cut to my shoulders. I hated it so much."
" So where is your mom?"
" I'm not sure. Probably still back in North Carolina but she kept talking about moving."
" Okay so you are from North Carolina?"
" No I'm from here. We moved when I was little so that my mom could chase Bryson..but that's a story for another time. Do you feel more comfortable sitting in here while I cook or you want to come with me?"
" With you."
I get her hand and go start cooking. She stands in the kitchen with me and watches and smiles. There is a knock on the door and Omar gets up off the couch and jogs in the kitchen. He's cleaned himself up and put on a clean black polo, some grey skinnies, and he has on blacks j's. He has freshly braided hair and a gold chain hanging from his neck.
" You 'bout done? I think that's her."
" Yeah, go get the door nig!"
" I am. You better not fuck this one up either!"
I smack my teeth.
" Just go get the door!", I laugh.
He goes to get the door.
" Wait, how would you fuck up his date?"
" Well in the past, whenever he brought a girl over, she always took interest in me. It's not my fault I'm cute and I can cook!", I laugh.
" Hmmm. Shake my head. None of that ms.", she smiles.
" Yes ma'am."
I finish cooking the steaks, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies, and making a side salad.
"Why don't you study culinary some where?"
" I've thought about it but I don't know."
" Well think harder.", she smiles.
He brings the girl in the kitchen and introduces her as, Anastasia. She's sexy as fuck and she bites her lip a little as she catches my eye.
Damn..
I recognize her after a few minutes. It's a female that I met when I first got here. It was like a one night stand. That was some of the best sex I have ever had! It was before I met Jazz. We exchanged numbers but I never called. She tried to call me but by that time I was trying to get with Jazz so I ignored her. Damn, why'd I do that?
   She's mixed with Brazilian and black, with green eyes and a tall coke bottle shape. She comes off sort of thotish so I guess that's why I didn't try to make her mine. I don't date thots but for some reason I want to date Jazz.
Jordan gets my hand. I guess she saw our short stare down. My cousin looks at me with wide eyes. I put my arm around Jordan's waist.
" Nice to meet you, Anastasia. Come on yall let's eat."
We go fix our plates. We get through dinner. Anastasia sat on the other side of the table across from Omar and Jordan sat across from me. After dinner, Jordan helps me load the dish washer. Omar and Ana leave.
   " So did you know that girl?"
   " Huh? Oh, yeah. I don't want Omar to know though, but I met her when I first got here, at a club."
   " Oh.. Let me guess..yall-"
   " Yep."
   " Ohhhh.. Dang."
   " Yeah, I'm just gone try to keep my distance."
   " Yeah, that's probably best... So about this friend I'm meeting.."
   I smile, get her hand, take her to my room, and shut and lock the door. I go to my closet and pull out a shoe box. I open it and there I have a box of Magnums, a 9 inch strap, some massage oils, and some edible paints that I haven't got to try yet. She licks her lips and straddles my lap. You already know what happens next. Use your imagination haha.