Chapter 17

I don't know what's going on in my head. Jordan doesn't want to hang anymore. Jazz is gone? Cam.. Ana.. I don't know what the fuck is happening!
My phone goes off and it's Ana.
" Hello?"
"...."
" Hellloooo?"
" ....."
" Ana!"
I figure she butt dialed me. I hear her talking to somebody in the background and I hear my name so I listen closer.
" I know you was feeling her a little too much that's what I know.."
" I don't know what you're talking about Ana!", the voice says sounding aggravated .
" You can't fucking lie to me! I already know you're gay!"
" I like dick!"
" Well you like pussy too then nigga!"
In my head I'm dying laughing. I have to fight it even harder since I finally realize that the voice is Camilla.
" Think what you want Anastasia Lee."
" Oh so we calling out gov names now? Okay, Camilla Tiana Gabrielle Wilson you're bisexual!"
Damn haha..Cam is silent for a minute but I can imagine her cute little nose scrunched up.
" So maybe I am.."
" Finally!"
" I know you like her though so I won't catch feelings."
" Our relationship is strictly sexual. She's cool but she's a player. Don't get yourself hurt. Don't go there I'm telling you. She got "fuckboy" written all over her face."
" Yeah, I know..I just think all fuckboys got good in them if they would just wake the fuck up and stop acting!"
" Aw that's cute. You think you could get her to change? Well look if that happens I'll stop fucking her haha. I won't get in the way but I'm telling you.. just don't catch feelings.."
"..Let's go before we miss our movie.."
" Alright.."
I hang up and I'm just sitting here thinking. Dang what Ana said kind of got to me. I think Jazz really messed me up.. I really think I've been fucking up. How did I end up selling drugs, stripping, becoming "the fuckboy".. ? I gave up. Moms don't want me. I don't even know where my dad is.. My cousin kicked me out. I was thinking I was doing good but is this the life I really want to live? I need to turn this shit around yo.. But how?
Jay calls me up and tells me to come by his crib. I put on a black tank and grey sweat pants. I grab my black hoodie and my gun and head over there.
I knock and Jay opens the door looking unhappy.
" What's up yo?"
We dap up.
" What's going on bro?"
I go in and I see 5 other dudes who sell for Jay.
   They are sitting around getting their guns and shit ready to strap up.
" Yo we got to go deal with ol' dude from your first drop. I found out this nigga been plottin'. He getting his boys together."
" What the fuck? Alright, shit I'm ready."
" I got a plan and I need you to go through with it. "
   " Okay.."
   " Alright so you know how he was hittin' on you and shit? I want you to take advantage of that so we can get the upper hand. I need you to go there and act like you're there for him and want to work with him . You have to be careful because as you already know, them niggas get hostile real quick when they feel threatened. We'll be close by. Get in good with him. Do what you need to do to get him to let his guard down."
" I don't know about all that yo.."
   " Look, you are our best chance at coming out of this on top. I need you on this one."
   " Damn man! Alright I'll do it but I refuse to let this nigga fuck me! That's not happening!"
   " Alright alright. I got you. We'll be close at all times. If shit get hairy just hit me on your speed dial and we got you."
   I take a deep breath.
   "When we doing all this?"
   " Now.. What you got on under that hoodie?"
   " A tank top, why?"
   " Take off the hoodie. Be flirty but not obvious."
   " Bruh.. I feel like a hooker or some shit.", I say taking off my hoodie.
   Everybody laughs.
   " Let me go upstairs real quick."
   " Okay but hurry up."
   I go up to the bathroom and take my hair out of the ponytail and comb it. I stand here looking at the female staring me back in my eyes.
We can do this.. Just be in and be out. It's only for a quick minute. Do what you need to do babe. You aint got no choice..