Chapter 18

I come downstairs and all eyes are on me.
   "Alright I'm ready."
   " Look at you looking like a female!", Jay jokes.
   " Shut up."
   I strap my knife to my leg and hand him my gun. We leave and they drop me off  and head down the street to wait.
   I go knock on his door and I hear guns cock back.
   " Who is it?", a voice says.
   " Open the door. I come in peace."
   Door Guy opens up and he has a gun pointed at me.
   " This that bitch that runs with Jay.", he says.
   " I don't run with him no more. I cut that out a long time ago. I'm here for you.", I say smiling at the head dude.
   " Check her.", Coke Head replies.
   Luckily my knife is thin so he can't feel it through my sweats.
   " She good."
   " Alright. Let her in."
   I walk over and sit beside him.
   " Why are you here?", Coke Head asks.
   " I'm taking you up on your offer."
   " Oh really?", he says putting his hand on my thigh.
   " Yes. Jay aint shit. He's a punk ass nigga. I need a real man like you to work for."
   He has the same female here that was here last time. He turns to her.
   " What you think? You think she woman enough?"
   " Let me find out for you?", she says looking at me smirking.
   " Go ahead baby. Do your thing."
   She walks over to me and straddles my lap and starts kissing me.
Shit I can do this. She's sexy as fuck but I don't know about fucking with him.
   He's watching us and it's two other dudes in the room. They're all watching and rubbing themselves. Shit is disgusting but I'm going to just have to concentrate on her. But strangely Cam pops in my head..
   I deepen the kiss and she seems really into it. I feel him grab my hand and he starts putting it in his pants. I pull back and slap him and he gets turned on.
   I flip so she's on the couch and I'm between her legs. She has on a mini skirt so I slide off her g string and she looks and smells clean so I get on my knees and go down and start eating her out. She starts moaning and wiggling around as I suck on her clit. I look up and see him pull out his dick and pull her hand down to his lap. Ewwwww.
   I keep eating and she has her other hand in my hair. I feel somebody come behind me and start pulling down my sweats. I stop and try to push him away. It's the big buff guy that is usually at the door. I'm not strong enough. He yanks them off and sees my knife. He unstraps it and slides it to the side saying," You don't need that."
   He throws my pants and boxers to the side. Since my phone was in my pants there is no way I can reach it to call Jay. I'm stuck.
   "Chill!", I yell at dude.
   " Shut the fuck up bitch."
   He pins me down beside the girl on the couch and pulls his shorts and boxers down. He gets between my legs and enters my hole. I scream because dude is HUGE.
   " Stop yo!"
   He starts fucking the shit out of me and I can't do nothing but scream. The other guy comes over and shoves his dick in my mouth and I bite it. He punches me in the face as hard as he can and I black out for a little bit. When I wake up, I'm completely naked, on my back. The head dude yells at the girl to ride my face. Just don't think about it. Just do it so you get out of this alive.
   She jumps on my face and I try to concentrate on her and not what they are doing to me but it's hard. The boss moves the big guy out of the way so he can get his turn with me. He goes in and while the girl is riding my face one guy puts a leg up and goes in her butt. She starts cumming in my mouth which would be nice if I wasn't getting raped by dudes. The other guy puts his dick in her mouth and I feel dude's dick in my stomach. This shit hurts!
   I start wiggling trying to get free but I'm so weak. He pushes her off my faces and pulls out and flips me and goes in my ass. The big guy lays under my face and pulls my head down and makes me suck his dick.
   After an hour everything stops and here I lay motionless in a bed. The girl is laying beside me. The guys are spread around the living room.
   " Hey are you okay?", the girl asks.
   " No.."
   " I'm sorry that happened to you but if I don't do what he says, he'll kill me like he did my friend. Remember that girl that was here the last time you were here?"
   " Yeah.."
   " He killed her because she tried to leave. I need to get out of here."
   " Where are my clothes?"
   " Out there."
   " Can you get them for me?"
   " Yeah. They are sleep."
   She goes out and finds my clothes and hers and bring them in the room. She shuts the door quietly and locks it.
   She helps me put on my clothes and I reach in my pocket and get my phone and hit Jay on speed dial.