Chapter 26

The hospital checks me out and re bandages me and everything. They give me a wheel chair and prescribe me some meds. We leave and go to my house.
"So you are coming to stay with one of us since you can't really climb your steps and stuff right now. I don't want to hear no back talk either. ", Ana says crossing her arms.
" Yes ma'am.", I laugh.
"Mhm so let's get you some clothes and whatever else you need. Cam go pack some clothes please. I'll go get your body wash and stuff. You get what you need from down here."
We all split and get my stuff. We meet back in the living room.
"Alright y'all before we go I need to know both sides of what's been going on between y'all! I finally got Cam to admit she has feelings for you and I can sense you have some for her too. Now spill..", Ana says looking at me and I start blushing.
" Aw I have never seen you blush before! Cam blushes all the time like she is now.."
Cam puts her face in her hands. Ana moves them and Cam's fighting a smile.
" Dee do you have feelings for Cam? Be honest.."
".. Yeah I guess I do."
" Awww..How long y'all been talking behind my back?", she says crossing her arms.
" Since around my birthday when you first introduced us."
" Damn for real? And y'all was just going to leave me out the loop huh?"
" It's not like that, I promise.", Cam says finally.
" How is it then best friend 'cause I remember talking about this and you said you wouldn't catch feelings.. What happened?"
Camilla looks down at her feet.
" I don't know... Okay we started flirting and we were talking and we got deep in conversation and ended up getting to know more about each other. I don't know man.. She's actually a really good person and she's intelligent and kind. She's not just a fuckboy."
I smile at her and then look back at Ana.
" Awww y'all are cute. Well Dee I'm a need you to stop being a fuckboy and keep your promises you made on the phone. If you hurt my best friend, it's going to be me and you ma'am!"
" Yes ma'am.", I smirk."
" I'm serious ms.. "
" Okaaaay gosh.."
" So can you finally admit that you are  fully bisexual now?"
" I'm still kind of confused so I'll just say that I'm bi-curious..", Cam says.
" Okay that's cool for now...Damn this means I can't fuck you and call you Daddy no more..", she says looking to me as she sticks her bottom lip out.
" Aw.. You'll be alright.", I laugh.
" You are such a great best friend for that.", Cam jokes and hugs Ana.
" Ugh let's go y'all. Cam you want her to stay with you or she can stay with me?"
" She can stay with me if she wants.. I have an extra room."
" Like she'll need it.", Ana remarks and we laugh.
" Yeah that's cool. I'll stay with Cam."
" Alrighty then let's go."
Ana drove my car back from Jay's and put it in my driveway while I was in prison. My money is back in my safe except for a couple hundred I kept out for groceries and supplies while I'm away at Cam's.
We get to Cam's house and there are no steps except a few to get on the porch. We get inside and it's decorated really pretty with flowers every where.
   " Somebody likes flowers."
   "I love them! I have a green thumb haha. My little garden is in the backyard."
   "That's awesome! You have to teach me how to garden so I can grow my own food.", I laugh.
   " I got you boo."
She shows me around and Ana puts my stuff in the guest room..
Night hits and Ana left and went to work. She's now the owner of Jay's club because that's what he wanted if anything happened. She is in the process of donating his money to charities for kids and investing it in a community center for kids to go to and stay out of the streets. Jay left very clear instructions for her, which she discussed with us before she left. I'm glad he had a plan but it sucks it had to go down like this..