Chapter 12

"Alright y'all here is our last performer! This is a sweet treat for you ladies out there. I give you our newest dancer, Milkyway, and her chocolate kisses!", he announces right before I go on.
   In my head I laugh and then hit a slow walk out on to the stage. I'm a little nervous but the crowd gets super hype which helps. Ladies run close to the stage and I walk up and get on my knees in front of them and start grinding on the floor while they put money in my boxers and skinnies.
   I scan the crowd and see Jordan sitting in a chair behind the crowd of girls at the front of the stage. I walk down the steps and walk up to her. She bites her lip as I start giving her a lap dance. She puts money in my sports bra and I get back up on stage.
   There is money everywhere! I hit a couple of Channing Tatum's Magic Mike moves on them and they go wild. I step in the spot where the sauce is supposed to drop and pose as they drop caramel on me. I walk to the front and drop to my knees. I see a super cute girl and I point to her in the crowd and tell her to come here. She makes her way up to me. I get her hand and drag her index finger down my six pack and she sucks her finger and I smile. I pick up my money as I dance.
   As my song, Pony, starts going off I get up and walk back stage. All I hear is cheering and I hear somebody say "Damn, bring her back!"
   I'm smiling as I get to the back and Jamal and Ana are smiling and looking at me.
   " How'd I do?", I laugh.
   " Perfect!", they say in unison.
   " You were amazing! They really loved you! Did you like it?"
   " I loved it! It was fun. What'd you think, Ana?"
   " Damn...Um.. Let me show you around back here some more.", she replies grabbing my hand and dragging me to a bathroom with 3 showers so the dancers can keep clean.
    " What ya doing?", I laugh.
    She already got cleaned up and is in another sexy bikini because she was walking around while others performed. There are two other girls in there about to get in the showers.
   " You looked really sexy up there.", one of the girls says stripping.
   " Yeah you did great!" , says the other already naked.
   " Thank y'all.", I respond trying not to stare.
   Ana takes down my suspenders, drops down and licks up my abs sending chills down my spine. I bite my lip and the other girls get in the shower.
   " Damn girl. Don't do that.."
   She pushes me into the empty shower and closes the curtain. She pins me on the wall and starts licking the caramel off my body, turning me completely on. I see the shower curtain opening and Ana stops and looks. It's the other two sexy girls that were showering.
   " Room for two more?", one of the girls asks.
   Ana nods and looks at me. The showers are actually pretty roomy so they get in and all of them start eating the caramel off. The taller, dark skinned girl is getting it off my neck, Ana takes off my sports bra and starts sucking my nipples, and the other, mixed girl is on my abs.
Oh my damn..
   The girl moves from my abs and starts unbuttoning my skinnies and takes them off and then slides off my boxers. The other strips Ana, turns on the water, and we have a foursome for about an hour. After I make them each cum, and they return the favor, we shower off and get out.
   " We'll pick this up later ladies.. We better get back out there. Oh what are y'all names by the way?", I laugh.
   " Chanel, but here I'm Cocoa.", the skinny, dark skinned girl says.
   " And I'm Bianca, aka Bubbles.", says the other.
   She is mixed but I'm not sure with what. She's short and thick.
   " Iight, word. I'm Dee."
   " It was a real pleasure to meet you Dee.", Cocoa says licking her big juicy lips, while she walks away to go get dressed.
   Bubbles follows her out and I wrap up in a towel and go to the room where I put my change of clothes. Ana puts her bikini back on and I put on grey, black, and white camo shorts, a white sports bra, black suspenders, black long socks, and low, white Vans. I put my wet hair up in a loose bun.
   I start to walk back out and Bubbles comes and hands me her number, written on a small piece of paper.
   " Use it.", she says stealing a kiss and then walking off.
Cocoa comes up to me as I get out to the crowd, hands me a slip of paper, and keeps walking. I open it and it's her number. I put it in my pocket with the other one and go find Jordan.
   " Heeeyy.", I say tapping her shoulder at the bar.
   " Hey babe! You did great! Why didn't you tell me you could dance like that?"
   " I don't know.. never came up.", I laugh.
   " Well you are definitely going to have to start giving me private dances.", she says looking me up and down.
   " Haha, okay I got you baby."
   She looks down, puts a hand on my abs, and bites her lip.
   " I don't like all these girls looking at what's mine.", she giggles.
   " Oh really now.", I smirk.
   " Mhm. They better keep their hands off.", she smiles.
   " There is plenty of me to go around.", I say holding her chin.
   " Yeah whatever.", she says rolling her eyes.
   " I got to go but I'll be done in about 30 minutes, if you want to wait."
   " I'll be here."
   " Okay beautiful."
   I go finish my shift and go put on a shirt and grab my stuff. I start walking towards Jordan and I see Ana. She walks up to Jordan with a smirk on her face.
Oh shit..