Chapter 7

It's Monday morning and I haven't heard from Jazz since the mall. Me and Jordan just chilled yesterday. We watched movies on her big screen all day. She's great to be around. I don't know about making her my main but she really got me thinking.
I just finished my last class. As I walk to my car, I see Jazz walking my way. She calls out my name and starts jogging over to me. I keep walking like I don't see her until she grabs my arm.
" What Jazz?"
"Hey, dang. You still mad at me?"
" No Jazz."
" Yes you are. Let me make it up to you babe."
" I'm good. I got to go."
I start to walk again but she pulls me back, into a hug. I can't resist the smell of her cologne. I try not to bury my face in her chest.
" I'm sorry okay. I really am. Stop being mad at me, I don't like it. "
" We'll talk later if you want. You know where I live. Now, I got to go. "
I push her away, walk off for last time, and go home. When I get here, the first person I see when I walk in the door is, Ana. She is walking out of Omar's room wearing a short sun dress and some vans.
She doesn't look like too much of a hoe today.
" Hey Demetree.", she licks her lips and smirks.
" What's up?"
" So do you remember me from before the dinner?"
" Yeah. My cousin doesn't need to know about that."
" Yeah, okay, I guess. I won't say anything.", she says getting closer to me and placing her hand on my neck.
I back up.
"Where is he anyways?"
"He had just hopped in the shower when you walked in."
" Oh, well.. he's going to be a while. I'll be in my room if you need anything."
I start to walk into my door and she pushes me in closing and locking the door.
" Yo, what are you-"
She pushes me down on my bed, straddles my lap, and starts kissing me. When I try to push her off gently, she shoves her tongue in my mouth and pins my arms down to the bed. This girl is strong and she has a little bit of weight and height on me.
Oh my gosh! I can't even do it yo. But I want to soooo bad.
She starts kissing down my neck.
Oh shit.
I flip so that I'm on top and she wraps her arms around my neck but I push off the bed and wiggle out of her grip.
" Shit girl.. No.. I really want to but I can't do that to my cuz. I appreciate the offer though."
" Uggggh. I want you so fucking bad."
" Mmm I understand that but I can't.", I say licking my lips.
" You know you can't resist this forever."
" We'll see...", I laugh.
She gets up and opens my door. Omar is standing at his door which is across the hall from mine. He immediately gets upset.
" What the fuck bro? Really? Again? Are you serious?"
" It's not even like that man! We didn't do nothing!"
" Nah man! That's bullshit yo! This is like the 4 th time my nigga! I can't trust you for shit! Get out yo! Step! You too!"
" So you gone kick me out without even trying to hear me?"
" We really didn't do anything baby! Chill out!", she says trying to reason with him.
" Get out bitch! Both of yall hoes can walk!"
" Aye yo watch yo mouth man! Don't disrespect her like that! That's your fucking problem right there! You get some liquor in your system, or what ever the fuck else, and you forget your manners and shit! You don't know how to treat them right so they come to me! That's not my fault!"
He lunges towards me and hits me in the jaw knocking me to the floor. I get up and punch him in his and we start fighting. He's throwing punches like I'm a man but I won't back down. My cousin aint no scrawny nigga either. I hear Ana screaming, " Stop! Stop! Chill!"
   She runs outside and in comes these two dudes that hang with Omar sometimes, along with Ana. They break us up and there is blood splattered all on the floor. At this point I don't know if all of it is his or if some is mine. All I know at this point is that I'm homeless and I see red.