Mermaid Family

2 years later
"I knew I would find you here your majesty." I look up and its Killian. He leans down and gives me a kiss. I was sitting down by the shore. He rubs my belly. "I can't believe that we are having a little mermaid love." I smiled. "Mermaid? You don't think it's going to be a boy?" He smiles. "Well I think it's going to be a girl but whether it be boy or girl I will love him or her forever." I smiled. "I was just remembering everything that we went through Killian, to be together." He sighs. "Yeah it was a lot huh?" I nod. "Well you went from being a princess to a mermaid to a queen and now to a mother." I smiled. "How does it feel to be king of Oceania?" He smiles. "It's great because I have the most beautiful wife at my side." I blush. He leans in and kisses me. As we were kissing I feel a sharp pain in my back. "What's wrong love?" My eyes shot open. "She's coming." He gasps. "You ready to be a father?" He nods. Killian picks me up and we walk back inside the palace. After 5 hours in labor, we welcomed our daughter Aqua into the world. I'm holding her in my arms and when she opened her eyes I was in awe. She had blue eyes like her father's and her hair is black as can be. "Doubt that this child is yours?" He laughs. "Well she looks like me so no." I scoffed and laughed as he kissed my forehead. "We are a family now, a family from the land and sea." I waved my hand and a necklace appeared. It was a necklace that had three sea shells. One big shell was in the middle that had an A on it and one red shell on the left and one blue shell on the right. Killian smiles. "I forget that you can do that." "Sorry." I say as I smile. I put the necklace on her. "Happy birthday my little Aqua." Killian touched her necklace and smiled. "Love you my sweet little Aqua." Killian hugged me and for the first time I felt like I was truly home. "So love what color tail do you think she will have when we set her in the water?" I smile. "We will have to wait and see." He smiles and gives me a sweet and tender kiss. Months pass and Killian and I are sitting by the shore and we decided it was time for Aqua to meet her other home, the sea. We sit down where the waves meet the sand. In a matter of seconds my tail appears and so does Killian's. I sit her down and the water touches her. Her legs turn into a pink tail. Killian and I gasp. "I've never seen that color before." I nod. "Well it shows that our dear Aqua is unique and special." He smiles. "How I love my mermaids." I smile. He kisses me and Aqua lifts her arms so Killian could grab her. He hugs me with one arm as he's holding Aqua in the other. "I'm so happy that I was blessed with a beautiful woman and a cute daughter." I smile as he leans down to give me a kiss. We let go and we go into the water to teach our little one how to swim.

The End

A/N: Hope you guys liked this story.
Love you all💕