Shocked

It's been 3 days and I have not seen Killian or anyone. It's a miracle I haven't died yet. I'm literally just waiting for my tail to turn back into legs and for my lungs to fill with water and die. I'm swimming around the cell and a guard comes in. "Time to go see the governor." I back away and he pulls my arm and ties my hands. He grabs my upper arm and takes me to who knows where. I get to the throne room and the guard throws me on the floor. I look up and Killian is there along with Belle.

Killian's POV
Its been three days since Belle caught Emma and I kissing and let me tell you its been hell. What's also killing me is not being able to see Emma especially when she has no idea on how to be a mermaid. I am called to the main conference hall and I'm scared as cane be. The governor doesn't know about Emma and I. And I intend to keep it that way. Although knowing Belle I'm pretty sure he already knows. I get to the main conference hall and there he was, standing there with Belle and some of the guards that had arrested Emma. "Is it true what I'm being told Killian?" "What have you been told?" He laughs. "Don't mock me boy." I sigh. "Bring her in." My eyes shot open. The guards walk in with Emma and they throw her on the floor. She tries to get up but she can't and when I see her hands tied up my heart breaks even more. "Is it true that you were maintaining a relationship with this mermaid behind my daughter's back?" I closed my eyes. "Her name is Emma." I look at Emma and she smiles. "Yes I was." "You are indeed a traitor Killian." I close my eyes and nod. "Your father was right about you." I gave him a weird look. "Ever since you saved that woman from drowning you betrayed your kind." I stayed quiet. "He was right to banish you." Emma gasped. Emma didn't know that, I never told her everything that happened after I saved her. "I accept my punishment." He chuckles. "You would like that wouldn't you?" I stayed quiet. "I'm not going to banish you because then you would run off and meet with your love." He gives Emma a dirty look. "You are to stay here and you will get married to my daughter because we had an agreement." I clench my jaw and stayed quiet. "Do you want your father to find out about this?" "No, I'm not going to marry your daughter." He goes over to Emma and grabs a small knife. "It's your choice, I either kill her and your free or you stay here and I let her go." I close my eyes and sighed. I was so mad at myself. I had turned her into mermaid so she could experience something fun, so she could ease her mind from Eric and the engagement. But no here she was having the worst time of her life. "Fine I'll stay here but let her go." "No Killian please just go and...." That's when Emma screams as he stabs her in the back. My heart breaks when I hear her scream. I get enraged and that's when I feel my power weakening. I see a glimpse of Emma's tail turning into legs. "Enough of this!" I scream. I hit the guards with my tail and I push the governor to the side. I grabbed Emma in my arms and swam away. She's dozing off as I'm swimming to the surface. I look back and the guards are following me. I take her up to the surface but far from her palace. I get to the shore and I use the last bit of strength I had to turn her back into a human. I waved my hand and her red tail turned back into legs. She was wearing the same dress she was wearing three days ago. I look at her and it seems like she's going to pass out. I kiss her and I caress her cheeks. "I'm sorry my love, I don't know if I will ever see you again but I'll try and visit you at our spot ok?" She smiles and I kiss her once more and that's when I feel the guards grab my tail and started to pull me away from Emma. I looked at her and I'm trying to remember every detail of her. That's when the guards take me under and take me to the governor. "Where did you drop her off Killian?" I stayed quiet. "Governor, Emma is a human." He gasps. "It's the same woman that you saved huh Killian?" I stayed quiet. "No you deserve to be exiled." I stayed quiet. "No I think it's best we let your father know." I didn't move or say a single word. "And to think that I wanted for you and Belle to give me little ones and see them grow as hatchlings in Belle's beautiful hair." I sigh. "No tell you what, I think I'll just lock you up right now and then we will figure out what to do for this because I will never banish you. I will never give you the satisfaction of being with your human lover." They take me to the cell and lock the door and swim away. I didn't care what they did to me but what I was more worried about was if Emma was still alive. I sit down and I touch something but it's invisible. I wave my hand and it appeared it was a note. I open it. "If you're reading this its because you found it love and it opened because it was encrypted for you to only see what it says. I guess I have powers and I worked on them just in case if I was going to be a mermaid forever. It's been scary these past few days. I miss you dearly and just in case if I die I just want you to know that I love you so much." I crumpled the note and I felt like I was going to cry. Even here not knowing what could happen she says she loves me. I seriously hope she survived.