Exposed

Robin and I are supposed to get married in a week but I don't see that happening. I know I can't marry him and by the way Robin has been acting these past few days I don't think he wants to marry me either. I don't know why but there is something in his eyes like a new glow. That's the glow that I see when Killian is looking at me. Could it be possible that he found someone he loves? No, he would tell me but then again I haven't told him about Killian. I'm walking by and I go up to his study and I hear some noises. I crack the door open and I see Robin and Regina talking. I then see Robin caress her cheek. So my suspicion was right, he has found someone. I smile. So it's Regina the one he loves. He then goes and kisses her. I smile. He's happy, he found someone he loves. That's when I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around. "What are you doing Emma?" I look up and its Killian. "Shh look." Killian looks through the crack of the door. He smiles. "Yeah I've been meaning to tell you that." I give him a weird look. "Well you know that Regina was banished with me and we are friends right?" I nod. "Well she's the one that your dear prince is in love with." I smile. "Oh my gosh what a relief." He gives me a weird look. "Love I felt bad because I felt like I was cheating on him but now that I know that he loves someone else I can love you freely." He smiles at me. "I love you my princess." "And I love you my knight/merman Prince." We walked over to the library and Killian sat down as I looked around the book cases. "What are you looking for Love?" I sigh. "Something that can break the arranged marriage, anything that the law might dictate to null this engagement." I walk up the ladder and tried to look for the old law books that were on top. "Be careful love." I nod. I find a book, it was super dusty. I started to dust it off and I sneezed. As soon as I sneezed I fell off the ladder. "Emma!" Killian screamed with all of his might. I fell right into his arms and I grabbed tightly on to him. "Emma I told you to be careful, you could have died." "I'm sorry." I smile and nod. He kisses me. After we let go our foreheads touch. "I don't know what I would do if I lost you." I smile and caress his cheek. He sits me down on the chair then goes and picks the book up. "So what's in here love?" I smile as he handed me the book. "Hopefully the answer to our problem." I open the book and I start to read. Someone opens the door and I close the book. Killian stands at my side and stood still. "My dear what are you doing here?" I stayed quiet. Killian stands on the other side with Regina at his side. "The answer to our problem." He gives me a weird look. "Oh shush I know what's going on between you and Regina." Regina gasps and closes the door. "Killian you told her?" Regina said with a look of sadness in her eyes. Killian stood there confused and shook his head. "Well I just saw you kiss Killian so you can't say anything to me." I laugh. "Robin, I'm not mad or anything like that. I know you love Regina and wait were you spying on me?" He laughs and nods. "You sneaky dirt bag." He laughs. "Wait how did you find out what happened between Regina and I?" I stayed quiet and looked at Killian. "I saw you guys in the study, kissing." "Who's the sneaky dirt bag now?" "Hey!" I exclaim as I laugh. "Ok so what's in the book?" I smile. "It's an old law book regarding engagements and marriages." He gasps. I nod. That's when Robin comes and sits down next to me and we start to read it.

Killian's POV
"Well it seems they found out on their own huh?" I nod. Regina smiles. "Look at them all working together to find a way to be with us." I smile and nod. "Now do you believe that Robin loves you?" She nods as she leans against me. That's when the king walks in through the door. "Oh look at my wonderful children reading together?" Regina and I stood still. I look over to Robin and Emma and they both had a look of horror on their faces. "What are you guys reading?" The king asks as he gets closer to them and his eyes wander to the book they were reading. Emma closes the book and laughs nervously. "Oh nothing just going over some boring stuff." The king squints his eyes. "Well Emma your seamstress is here so you can get the last touches of your dress finished and son you need to get fitted for your outfit as well." They both sat there quietly. "Killian please accompany my son and Regina please accompany Emma." Regina and I bow. "Ok chop chop." Emma gets the book and walks out with Robin at her side as Regina and I walk out closely behind. I follow Robin to the tailor's workshop. Robin steps on a step stool and they start to put a bunch of different styles on him and they take his measurements." The tailor writes some stuff down and he walks out. "So you and Emma huh?" I look at him and stayed quiet. "It's ok Killian, we keep our secrets secret ok?" I smile and nod. "So you fell in love with Regina huh?" He looks at me and nods. "Yeah I know it happened so fast but when I saw her I fell for her." I smiled. "That's great to know, just promise to love her because she's my friend." He laughs. "I can't believe I'm being lectured." I laugh. "My apologies your majesty." He smiles. "It's ok Killian." I nod. "So since when have you been seeing each other?" I look away. "For a while." "Before we got engaged?" "I saved Emma from drowning and after that we became friends then fell in love then stuff happened and well all that matters is that it was way before the engagement." "I see." He says and nods. "Well are you two still going to get married?" He looks away and sighs. "I wish we wouldn't have too but for now yes." "Well hopefully Emma and Regina find something in the book to end this engagement." Robin nods.

Emma's POV
I'm standing on a little stand as Carol started to take my measurements to add some material to my sleeves. "Your highness please put this on." I put on a white wedding dress as they were taking it in and doing other countless things to it. I sighed. I was not happy but I had no other choice. I look at Regina and she seemed sad. "You ok Regina?" She jumps up. "What's wrong your highness?" I smile. "Are you ok?" She nods. "Hey Regina, so how did you and Killian meet?" She smiles. "Well you know what happened before we came here right?" I nod. "Well since it was just us two we just started to talk to each other and became friends." I nod. "Ow." I yelped. Carol had pinched me. "I'm sorry." I nod and smile. "Your majesty I will be back." Carol says and quickly walks out the room look for more fabric to put on my dress. "So I see you're in love with a certain someone." She blushes. "He is a good man isn't he?" She nods. "But we can't be together as you can't be with my friend." I sigh. "Hey continue to read I have a feeling we will find the answer to our problem." She nods. Carol comes back. Regina was reading and stopped. "So do you love the prince with all your heart?" She asks as she winks at me. I laughed and smiled. "I do, he is amazing." Carol smiled. Regina continued to read and after a few minutes she gasps. "I think I found it Emma." I look around and there were too many people around. "We shall tell Robin after the fitting." She nods. After the fitting Regina and I went up to my room and started to read the book. We sat on the bed and she started to read aloud. "In the case that both the bride and the groom are found to be unfitted for the marriage, the engagement can be...." She flips the page and sighs. "What?" I say as I give her a confused look. "The pages are ripped out." I gasp. "No." She sighs. She starts to panic and I just sat there frustrated but calm. Honestly there was no point in stressing because I knew no matter what, Robin and I will not be getting married. "Tell you what let's put this aside, how about we talk about your days in the sea, I know you come from the sea." Regina smiles. "I love the sea." I nod. She touches my necklace. "Did you get those seashells from the caves near the pink corals?" I nodded. "Yeah Killian gave it to me." She smiles. "I miss being a mermaid." I said as I sighed. She gasps. "Oh that's right Killian told me about it when we were locked up, how'd you like it?" I smiled. "I loved it, it was an amazing experience despite being locked up." She smiles. "What color was your tail?" I smile. "Red." She gasps. "No way mine was orange." I smile. "So how'd you like your powers?" "Well I didn't get to explore them much but I was able to leave an encrypted note that only Killian could open." She gasps. "Emma are you sure you're not an actual mermaid?" I laugh. "I'm pretty sure I am not; I was born on land." She nods. "Why you asking?" "It's just I've only known of one other mermaid that had a red tail and she was never seen again. She was the most powerful mermaid in all the sea apart from Killian's father." I stayed quiet. "Really?" She nods. We continued to talk and laughed with one another. Robin opens the door and in he walks with Killian at his side. Robin closes the door. "Well you take a look at that Killian, it seems our women are having a good time without us." I scoff. "It seems like it Robin." Killian says as he crosses his arms. Regina laughs. "They're just jealous because we have all the fun." "Yeah I agree with Regina." Robin walks up to Regina and gives her a kiss and sits next to her. Killian walks up to me and gives me a kiss. I smile as he caresses my cheek. He sits next to me and I lean against him. "Oh Regina show the guys what you found." She jumps and opens the book. "Well Killian, Robin it seems that there is a way we can stay together but the problem is that the pages where the answers are at were ripped out." Robin sighs. Killian grabs my hand and sighs. "It seems that all hope is lost." I look at Robin and sigh. I get up and look at all three of them. "Tell you what let's enjoy our last few days together." They all give me a weird look. "Remember Robin how next week we are to travel to Southern Heights for our pre-honeymoon destination, how about we go and spend time with our loves?" Robin smiles. "That's a great idea Emma." Killian and Regina smile. "In three days' time we will leave and enjoy our time together." I nod. That's when Killian and Regina are called downstairs and they leave, leaving Robin and I alone in my room. We both sat there quietly. "How will we end this engagement Emma?" I shake my head. "Honestly I have no clue, I just said that so Killian and Regina wouldn't panic." He half smiles. He opens his arms and I walk over to him. He hugs me and I smile. "Don't worry Emma together we will find a solution." He kisses the top of my head and I smile.