Double Meeting

"Wake up my love!" I hear a voice say as I feel someone's lips against mine. I groan. I open my eyes and I see Killian. My eyes shot open. I kissed Killian back. I caress his face and then I sit up. "Love what are you doing here?" He caresses my face. "I came back for you." I smiled. I started to cry as I hugged him. He held me tight and boy did I love his hugs. "You're a human?" He nods. "I'm sorry you lost your tail." He shakes his head. He smiles at me and that's when I hear someone in the background. "Emma dear it's time to wake up." I look up and Killian starts to fade. No. I tried to reach out for him but he dissolved. I gasped and that's when I wake up. I open my eyes and it was Robin. I groan. He smiles at me. "It's time to get up beautiful." I throw my pillow at him and he laughs. "Dream killer." He laughs. "You have to go and meet the new recruits." I groan. "And then we have to pick one that will be your knight 24/7 although I already have one in mind." I groan. "Oh and we have to pick the maid that will be helping with the organization of the study." I say as I get up. He smiles. "Even with your hair all crazy you look beautiful." I give him an exaggerated smile and he returns one back. I rub my eyes and I catch him staring at me. I laughed. "Fine you pick the maid and I pick the knight ok?" He nods. "Let's see if you pick the same man I had in mind." I squint my eyes. "Well if I pick a different man I pick our honeymoon destination and if it's the same you pick it." He smiles and nods. "We will meet tonight in the conference hall to show each other who we picked." He smiles. "Sounds good to me." He kisses my forehead and walks out. I get up and I change into a nice dress. I sit on my chair and look at my reflection in the vanity. I put the necklace on and I put my crown on. No matter how hard I try to forget about Killian I can't. Shoot I just dreamt about him. I sighed and took a deep breath. I smiled and walked down to the Knights hall. All the men were there in their knight uniforms. "Ah your highness welcome." I smile at Patrick and nod. "How's it looking captain, will they be good Knights?" He nods. "So I assume you know which one Robin picked right?" He smiles and nods. "Yes it's..." I raise my hand. "No don't tell me, Robin and I are betting to see if we can pick the same one." He smiles and nods. "Men, half of you will come and greet the princess and the other will practice dueling." Everyone nods. "Once you greet the princess you will go and practice dueling." I smile. I stood there and I observed all the men. Most of them are somewhat older but I wanted someone close to my age. Not too young not too old. The men started to come up to me and bow. I would nod at each man. "Good morning your majesty." My heart sank when I heard the voice. He looks up and my eyes shot open. I see those gorgeous blue eyes that I knew oh so well looking back at me and my heart started to race. It was Killian, it was my love. I nod. He walks over to the side and my eyes wandered off to him. The men continued to greet me but my mind and heart were somewhere else. Killian kept looking at me as he was dueling. I wanted to run up to him and hug him. But I couldn't. Wait how is he here? He has legs and is a knight. I shake my head and thought that I was making this all up but no I glance over at the men dueling and there he is. No just when I was learning to live without him he shows up. Oh hell who am I kidding I can't be with another man when Killian is in my heart. After a while all the men finished greeting me and went to duel. I already knew who I was going to pick but I didn't know if it was the right thing to do. I close my eyes and decided that I am going to pick Killian. Patrick comes over and smiles at me. "So have you made your choice?" I smiled. "Indeed I have captain." He smiles. "That man right there." "Killian?" "Is that his name?" He nods as he looks at his clipboard. "Yes his name is Killian Jones." I smile. "So is that the one that my dear fiancée picked?" He laughs and nods. "Yes your majesty Robin picked Killian." I sighed in relief. I was so glad that Robin picked him too so he would not suspect anything. "Killian!" Patrick screams and he comes running. "Yes captain." "It seems that her majesty has picked you to be her knight." He smiled as he grasped his sword. "It will be an honor to serve you your majesty and be your knight." I couldn't help but blush. "Thank you." I said and bowed. "Well Killian follow me, I will now show you the royal estate and Patrick thank you." Patrick bows and touches Killian's shoulder. "She's under your protection now Killian, we are too but it's your duty to always be with her." Killian nods. I start to walk away and Killian follows close behind. I look around to check if the coast was clear. I pulled his arm and pushed him into an empty room. I close the door and lock it. "What are you doing here?" He smiles. "I came for you love." I give him a weird look. He touches my necklace and then kisses me. I groan but then I melt into his lips. I had missed him so much and since I love him it made me enjoy the kiss even more. "I missed you." He said in between breathes. "Me too!" I replied as tears were rolling down my face. He lets go and looks at me and smiles. He pins me against the wall and starts to kiss my neck. Oh my gosh I was so enjoying this. He goes back to my lips and boy was I falling for him again. We let go and he hugs me. After we let go my smile fades. "What's wrong love?" "You're here." His face turns blank. "I came back for you so we can be together." I grabbed his hand and held it tight. "Wait how are you here? Like here here." He laughs. "You mean how do I have legs?" I nod. "Well after I dropped you off on the shore I was taken prisoner and didn't marry Belle." I gasp. "For nearly two months I was locked up and then the mermaid council decided that I was to be banished to mainland forever and if I were to touch ocean water I would turn back into a merman and be killed." I gasp. "Oh my gosh my love, I am so sorry." He smiles. "It's ok I'm just happy to know that you're alive and we can be together." I smiled. "But then again you're still engaged." He says and starts to walk away from me. I sigh. "I'm sorry I just, I had just woken up from being asleep for nearly two months and decided it was best to forget you and start a new life." He turned to me with a hurt look on his face. "So you stopped loving me?" I shake my head. I walk up to him and grabbed his hand. "No I will always love you but I'm in a tight spot, I am to be married in two weeks." Killian sighs. "Well I will love you for the rest of my life and don't worry we will find a way to be together." I nod. He hugs me and I start to cry. "I missed you so much Mister Jones." He laughs and kisses my head and hugs me tighter. "As did I." We let go and he dries my tears. "Well your majesty I believe you are to show me around your palace, correct?" I smile and nod. I get to the door and as I'm about to open he kisses me again. "Killian we have to get back." I say in between breathes. He smiles as he's kissing me. We finally let go and walk out the room and I start the tour.