Ever since taking me out for our first date on his Jaguar, we have been in a solid reTlationship. I would tell you more about that, but you will fall in love with him. But I will let you know, he kissed me by a beautiful lake and made me melt in a puddle. Our kisses only grew more passionate each day.

"Did that make your day better?" I asked smirking at him.

"Better? It made my fu*king day, Trish!" It was the first time I initiated a kiss.

.....

And so we became closer and closer by each passing day. We both had such great times. There were times I would be walking with my family at the mall or something and he would pull me into a random store and steal a kiss. He did a lot of things like that. It felt wonderful. He showed his love to me by doing the kindest things to me and being there with me through my highs and lows. He never made me feel spoiled by giving me gifts or buying me things. I didn't even need to tell him. He understood some two hundred dollar bag would make me happy, but not for a long time.

Junior year passed and we were both busy in senior year. He started spending more time working with his parents, but he made every effort he could to see me. We still had a lot of moments. He introduced me to his parents one day. They didn't feel comfortable my parents didn't know about our relationship but we tried to assure them that we've got time.

Once last semester of senior year hit, I knew something was off with Caleb. He wasn't putting in the effort into the relationship like he used to. He kept saying he wasn't good enough for me anymore. I would always tell him that no one could possibly be better boy friend than him. I mean we obviously had our ups and down like everyone else, but he said he needed time. I gave him time. It was a couple weeks before graduation and I kept getting scared. I keep overhearing my parents talk about marriage. And Caleb only distanced himself from me. I knew it wasn't for the sex. I tried to initiate it, but he straight up said no. I guess he was bored of me. After a while, I didn't feel much for him either. I had the best time of my life with Caleb. But even I couldn't help like we loved each other, but we weren't in love with each other. He liked me a lot because we shared a lot of views and constantly made each other feel good about ourselves. At this point though, I am starting to doubt if we confused friendship for something else.

"Caleb, I have to talk to you..." I was sure this wouldn't be as hard as I am making it out to be. Maybe awkward, but I knew I had to do it.

"Yes, I have something to tell you too. I don't think we should keep seeing each other anymore. Don't get me wrong Trish, I love you but I am not in love with you. You're seriously still that awesome person I first saw in class," Right, Caleb confessed to me he actually liked me since the first day he landed his eyes on me in class not that welcome back event. "but I am sorry Trish I can't fall in love with you. I feel like there is always something too perfect about us. Something missing. I still want to be friends though."

It wasn't supposed to hurt at all, but I felt the burn pretty hard.

"I was supposed to break up with you..." That people, was my lame comeback. My eyes met with Caleb and he had an incredulous look on his face. We stared at each other for another half a second before we both dissolved into giggles.

"You crazy, chick! Never change, ok? Never." He pulled me close and rubbed my head with his knuckles. I slapped his hand telling him to stop.

"Are we going to be the awkward break up couple or are we gonna be best friends Kabab boy?" I was sitting beside him leaning against him. I personally didn't feel awkward, and if he did feel something he didn't show it. He started waving his hand through my hair.