Caleb 2

Turns out, Caleb lived right by me. Well, a few minutes away but walkable distance. Sometimes, we would discreetly meet without my parents suspecting us. Its just been two and half months of our friendship and seriously I thanked god everyday for giving me Caleb. One sunday, I met him in the pretense of walking around for exercise and we walked together. He walked me to his house for the first time.

"Wow, if I were you I would've chose this mansion over those dorms."

"Not if you wanted some kind of college experience"

"True that bro"

He walked me around his house and showed me the rooms and all that jazz. When we reached his room, I was surprised. It was really neat and was probably the most modernized room of all. It was black and white themed, but looked so good.

"Did you have an interior architect design this or something?" I asked him. When I turned back, he was standing really close to me. I mean like pre-kissing movie scene close.

"No, I did."

"Well, I wouldn't mind living in this room. I love it Cal" Yes, over time I realized Kabab boy is causing too much unwanted attention so I resorted to calling him Cal although there were times I called him Kabab boy.

He seemed to come even closer to me.

"You know you can live here."

"Wh-what do you mean?" I was starting to loose my cool as he came even closer to me.

"Trisha, I really like you" I tried not to smile

"Yes, Caleb I like you too"

"No, not like that Trish. I really like you. Do you want to go out with me?"

I was stunned. No one-I mean no one asked me that before.

"Trisha?" he held my wrist.

"Caleb, my parents-"

"Do you want to though?"

"But you know my fam-"

"Trisha, what do you want?"

I closed my eyes and bent my head down. I needed to think, but the only thing I seemed capable of doing right now was smiling at the floor unable to look at him.

"I'll take that as a yes" He breathed next to my ear making me shudder.

He couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. I still felt shy and couldn't look back into his eyes. He took two fingers and tipped my head up and kissed my cheek and pulled into the one of the best hugs of my life.

"I promise we'll figure this out"

"Promise?"

"Promise. Pakka[Hindi: Hell yes!]" He replied.

.........

"Babe!" I heard Caleb calling me at the cafe.

"Kabab boy" I said sitting down. He put his hand around me and kissed my cheek. I playfully shoved him. He was with a couple of his frat brothers. I said hi to them and pulled Caleb to the side for a bit.

"Hows you day?" He asked tucking a lose strand of my hair behind my ear. I smiled at him.

"It was good. Yours?"

"It could've been better" He bent down and brushed my earlobe with his lips. I had to refrain from dropping my pantalones right there and then. I slid my face across lips until our lips connected and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.