Happiness

Once I returned from India, I fell back into the swing of things. I didn't make friend here, but I decided to hit the clubs after work today. Its a Friday, so there was a buzz of energy already getting to me. I fished out a blue dress that was once a present from Rohan. It wasn't the most revealing, it was the perfect touch for my comfort. I was going alone, so I'd rather not risk looking like I came for a take home man. 

When the night started to get young, I strapped on my heel and made my way through the beautiful night life of London until I found a club that called my name. Once I walked in, I felt a bit disgusted really. It was stuffy and seemed like a popular place around here. I went to the bar and ordered a virgin drink and slowly sipped on it until the bar tender noticed me leaning against the counter staring into space.

"You know staring at people dancing and having a virgin drink isn't going to drive him out of your head right?" I swung my face to stare at him.

"What? Drive who out of my head? I'm just here to relax bro." I turned back and went to my drink.

"Give me five minutes and we can relax together."

I raised my eyebrows at him, not a bad looking guys at all. "Don't expect my vagina though" 

He laughed at me in shock. "Not even those lips?"

I scoffed "As if bi*tch"

"Hey, hey come on now. Don't be too mean" He handed whatever he was shaking to another bartender who swiped with him. 

"How much time do you need?" I didn't want to wait here anymore. I would rather get out of here. As much as the drinks were good, I wasn't up to dance or whatever people do at clubs. This wasn't my place. 

"Two minutes"

I nodded telling him to go. True to his words, he did come back after two minutes.

"Lets get the hell outta here" He grabbed my hand and took me on to the dance floor.

"Oh, hey there buddy. This I did not agree to." 

"LOOSEN UP!" He yelled over he music grinning like a mad man. He looked really frivolous than he did in his bar tender uniform. His loose white shirt and the dark jeans added a glow to him. And loosen up I did after he started taking my arms in his. I moved my body to the beat and made sure we weren't touching each other with out midsections at any point of time. I let him place his hands on my waist, but he never abused that privilege. Once I was tired, I took his hand and pulled him outside.

"I can't anymore. I wanna walk. If you don't want to come, that is completely fine" I said looking at him. I was hoping he would say yes. He seemed like he would make a good buddy to hang out with.

"Fine. Let's go. I've been in there too long anyways" He responded with his UK accent that made me want to suck his face off although I still prefer the American accent better. 

We walked in peace until we couldn't hear the music.

"So your a foreign student then?" He asked.

"Yeah, I came here to study. You?"

"I am in my third year. My parents want me to be a doctor, but that life isn't for me you know?"

"Oh trust me, if there is anyone in this world who can understand you, its probably me"

"Why? Are you also forced to become a doctor?"

"I guess, but I straight up told them I didn't want to be one. So, I compromised with finance."

"I see"

"Yeah, I am actually a masters student here"

"Oh, sweet! How come you choose London then?"