Chap 1: "You're not the woman of the world,yet"

"I can't believe school is soon gonna be over", sighed Margaux.

"Yeah well if soon, according to your brain is two months,well then I'm afraid dear,that your brain has started malfunctioning", teased Darcey.

"I think Margaux's right! I mean at least for me it is pretty soon!", Conrad sided with Margaux.

"Now you're just saying that because your trip to France awaits you! Right Mr.Conrad?",teased Elliot.

"So you plan on making that trip alone, Conrad?", asked Darcey.

"Well I haven't decided that, yet", he replied looking at Margaux straight in the eyes with a smirk on his face.

Later when Margaux and Conrad were walking towards the locker rooms Margaux said,
"Well you were certainly not thinking about taking this wreck aboard with you!?", with a girlish sarcasm in her tone.

"Of all the pretty damsels in the school,why would I take you with me?", he asked, moving closer to her with every word he spoke.

"I just...."

"You're not the woman of the world yet"

She was now completely trapped between his body and the locker. His close proximity was doing things to her she didn't understand.

" Yet Conrad, yet", she wasn't gonna loose that easily.

*******

This, was Margaux and Conrad's everyday's routine (blowing into frequent quarrels). Both, were best friends and would never miss a chance to pull the other's leg. They had a chemistry, a different sort that could not be defined as the one that lovers had. Both were strong witted, confident and loved their liberty too much. They say, "Opposites attract", but in their case it was different. Both were the 'same' poles of a magnet, yet defied all laws of science, bonding together so strongly.

*******

A/N
Hey hey hey...... so there goes my first chapter of my very first story. Hope you guys like it. (Btw Margaux is pronounced as Maargo). Yes, do vote and I'll surely follow you guys back.
All the love!!! :) :) :)