Chapter 4 Good-Bye Fairy Tail

Chapter 4

Good-Bye Fairy Tail

-Lucy's POV-

I still remember my first day's here. It was amazing... Oh well, that's all in the past now I guess... Ah right! Removing my mark. I knock on the door and he calls me in.

"What is it my child?" he asks. Then he sees me. "Oh my what happened?"

"W-well, um, I came into the guild and Lisanna looked beat up and everyone was extremely mad at me and they were all blaming it on me and calling me names. Then they all used their magic against me... Natsu was the worst..." I couldn't help but cry, they used to be my family after all... But that is past. "I want my mark removed..." I cried harder. Master looked completely taken aback.

"Lucy. Do you realize how serious this is!?" I nodded slowly as my bangs fell over my eyes, you could still see the tears running down my face though.

"I am. They don't want me anymore. I'm not strong enough. I will be coming back, most likely not as a friend though. I will become stronger." He nodded solemnly.

"I cannot stop you so I wish you the best of luck on your journey." He was starting to tear up as he placed his hand on top of mine and my guild mark disappeared.

"Um, is it possible that I could sneak out of your office window, it will be too painful to go down there and see them..." He nodded then gestured to go ahead. I thanked him and said my final good-byes. I'm really gonna miss this place... Wait! I can't think like this I am supposed to hate them now... Good-bye, Fairy Tail.