Chapter 10 Deal With A Devil

Chapter 10

Deal With A Devil

Ugh I absolutely dread today. Why did my mother have to pick this as my punishment I would much rather have had my exceeds taken and that's saying a lot since I absolutely love them. Not to mention this is taking away from my training time to become the strongest of them all, and my revenge on Fairy Tail. Well, maybe revenge... I can't say I blame them I was very weak back then and Natsu always says what he means so I don't think he was lying... I didn't even realize that tears had started to slip down my face until "Shane" was standing in my door.

"Listen... If you don't want to go that badly, I understand... Jeesh I didn't know it would make you cry..." He looked offended and started to walk away. Crap I feel bad now...

"Shane! Wait," He turned around to face me. "I'm sorry, I wasn't crying about that, I was crying about Fairy Tail, my old Nakama." He ran up to me and hugged me.

"Listen Lucy, I'm going to tell you something I have never told anyone before because I trust you. Just don't tell anyone." He looked at me with pleading eyes. I nodded. He hesitated and whispered in my ear, "Lucy I really am Zeref Dragneel, I was sent by the Death Gods to really take you mother since she played them so I had to make false memories so you all would trust me, obviously that didn't work on you so I know that I had to tell you. I am Natsu's brother and I apologies for his actions. Please forgive him, he can be reckless at times..." he trailed off. I sat there trying to process everything. "If you would like I could train you to beat him, not kill him, but severely kick his ass." I grin at that.

"Thank you Zeref," he gave me a look, "I-I mean Shane... It would be an honor."

"Alright. In return you owe me something." I nod.

"Of course anything."

"Your exceeds life."