Chapter 25 Back To Earth Land!

Chapter 25

Back To Earth Land!

-Lucy-

After I left the island, I had Celeste fly me down with Zeeka in my arms. I was mindlessly petting her Mike Wazowski onesie lost in thought. I really didn't have a reason, I was going on a gut feeling. Something wasn't right...

"Celeste, take me to my room first, please. I need to check something." She nodded and adjusted course to the castle.

Once we got to my balcony, Celeste dropped me and I ran inside to grab the mirror.

"Show me Natsu Dragneel!" It showed him at the guild fighting with Gray. I smiled slightly as they smashed Erza's cake to the floor. I swiped the mirror the the right to show the future for him. What I saw was horrible. I dropped the mirror and ran to the balcony, Celeste right behind me. I jumped off knowing Celeste would catch me.

"Zeeka! Stay here and watch over me on the mirror!" Zeeka nodded with her adorable smile.

____________________________________________

When we got to the portal, we didn't even stop, we just zoomed straight thru to go to Fairy Tail.

"Faster Celeste!! I need to warn them!" Celeste nodded and went 10 times faster than she was. We were at the guild in no time. I kicked open the door and ran staight up to Master's office, passing the hospital wing on the way up. I smiled slightly at hearing Lisanna's screams. Time is different here, so it still hasn't been a full seven days, unfortunately, today is the last day.

The second I entered the master's office, he seemed to know what's going on just by looking at my face. He rushed out and made his way to the stage.

"EVERYONE QUIET!" Everyone turned their attention to the stage and listened to the announcement. "Lucy has just informed me that-" He was cut off by a loud bang. We turned to face it and saw a demented form of Lisanna. ​​​​​​​