Chapter 19 Back To The Dragons

Chapter 19

Back To The Dragons

I gave a small smile.

"You guys..." I transformed back to the normal me and looked at the girls. I motioned them forward. "This is Molly and Belle. Also, I need to go back to where I came from for a while, I have some unfinished business and I do not know when we will be back. Farwell." I started walking towards the door. "Molly, Belle, come on." I turned to face the door again and see Natsu blocking my way.

"You, are not going anywhere." He hugged me and I blushed a light pink. He looked like he was about to kiss me, but reconsidered.

"Natsu, I have to, I'm sorry." I shove past him before he can see the tears sliding down my face.

__________________________________________

"Open, portal to Dragnoroc, the dragon realm!" I shout. The girls watch in awe as they see the swirling colors of the portal opening. I smirked. "Impressed?" They nod very fast. I giggled and walked through to be jumped on by two exceeds.

"Hello Celeste, Zeeka!" The hugged me and then noticed Molly and Belle who were standing behind me awkwardly. "Oh! Belle, Molly, these are my exceeds, Celeste and Zeeka." Belle does a slight curtsy.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" She says with a warm smile.

"Zeek thinks so too!" We all laugh and I pick up Celeste and Zeeka.

"Ok, you two follow me, I will take you to your rooms." They nod and I lead them to the rooms across from mine. You two can either share a room or, split up. I'm going to go speak to my mother." They nod and I run off to talk to her, leaving Celeste and Zeeka with them.

"Mother, I have two apprentices now. Their names are Molly and Belle, they are orphans and half demon half angel. I'm going to try to bring out their angel side." She nodded and gave me permission to train them. "Thank you mother, you won't be disappointed." I smile and run out to inform the girls.

-Molly POV-

I took Zeeka in my room with me and Belle takes Celeste into her room. Zeeka is so funny and amazing, I wish she was mine. I glance at her and smile, continuing to unpack.

"Zeeka thinks that Molly should choose which dragon power she wants!" Zeeka cheered. I smiled at her and thought. Water could be cool... but I'm a demon... It won't fit my powers. Maybe iron? Nah. I know! I'll learn fire!

"I think I'll learn fire." Zeeka jumps up and down clapping. I giggle at her silly attitude. Learning fire makes me able to destroy things easier and more intimidating... Perfect!

-Belle POV-

Celeste and I watched as Molly took Zeeka into her room. I looked at Celeste and smiled. I opened the door for her and gestured for her to go inside. She smiled back and went in, me following close behind.

"Miss Lucy will probably want you to choose what power you want to use once she gets here. I would use this time to choose." I nod and start thinking. I could learn ice dragon slaying, or snow... No, I hate being cold... Just thinking about it makes me shiver. Water? Maybe Sky?

"Celeste, should I do water or sky?" She pondered this before answering.

"I think water would be perfect for you." She smiled and helped me unpack. I nod.

"Thanks, that is a great idea!"