17

Rosa's POV

Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hi mommy!"
"Hi baby flower!"
"Mommy please don't go! The train will get you! Don't go, please!"
"Me and daddy are sorry baby. But we are having a car picnic!"
"Not on the tracks! Mommy drive!" *Choo Choo*
"Baby, the wheel is gone! WHY DID YOU TAKE IT BRAT?!"
"Mommy no..."
"We're gonna die, mommy and I cause of you!" I watched the train take them away and they yelled at me. Then they died.
"Isn't she stupid?"
"Sodypop! No!"
"Yeah. I wish she was in a girls home not living with us."
"Darry I love you!"
"She is so weak." Pony...
"Cry baby. Weakling. Stupid. Greaser. Stupid." The chant continued till I was crying silently. Dally and Johnny both kicked me. Then the gang joined in.
End of dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and was crying. That dream was awful. I didn't wake up Soda or Darry. They had work. I was laying on my bed for the rest of the night.

I sat at the table eating eggs.
"Get any sleep?"
"Mmm-Hmm." I was tired but I did sleep. I heard the door close and before I knew it, I was under Two-Bit.
"Slow reflexes. Are you tired?"
"Naw I ain't trying yet." But I could not get Two-Bit off me. Pony helped with that.
"Sorry about yesterday..."
"Not wanting anyone to know?"
"No." I grabbed cake and a tooth pick then used a lighter to light it. I blew out my 'candle'. Mmm. The cake was good. Dally saw me do it and got up.
"Can I have my lighter?" I handed it to him. It was off the necklace. Ah, being 14 sucks. No one cares. Yet, knowing Dal.
"What's the occasion?" He said loudly. Everyone stared.
"Um, it doesn't matter right now."
"You lit a tooth pick on fire. What are you doing?"
"Enjoying my food."
"You lit a tooth pick on fire?" Darry 'yelled/asked'.
"Uh. Yes."
"Why?"
"For the occasion." I could go in circles all day.
"Tell me, Ro— Wait a second..." I got up to go, but Soda started yelling 'Happy Birthday!'
"HAPPY BIIIIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOO YOUUU!" He finished. I felt my cheeks get hot.
"Ah, 14. You and Pony could now pass as twins." We could? He and I shared glances.
"No. We are about opposites." I sat. No way was I leaving now.
"Wanna see a movie?" Dally asked after Darry and Soda and Pony left. Johnny nodded and I said yes. I can't wait to see the boys I'm about to annoy.

Rosa and Dally? Disaster awaits and the theater! Trust me, Rosa can be a hood if she'd like! But more surprises lurk around the corner! I'm so evil for telling you this! Till next time, baii!

PS: I may get longer chapters. Should I?