9

Soda's POV

I got paired with Pony and Tim. At least I didn't get Buck. Two-Bit did. The others were Curly and Steve. Dally went alone. I don't think Steve likes Curly at all.

We got the left most path. After that, Tim said it was on us to find her. He'd get us out.

Poor baby girl. What if socs got to her and did stuff or cut her or kidnapped her. Soda stop that. She's tough. We turned right then left and I saw a blood trail and a blade.
"Dude, that's a soc blade! I'm keeping it!"
"Actually it's hers. She stole it while in the home. I would watch it if you take it. She has wrath." He tossed it to me.

I followed the blood and found a body. Rosa!
"Rosa, honey. I shook her."
"Mmm, stop Soda."
"How do ya know I'm not a Soc?"
"You called me honey." True
"That her?" Tim asked.
"Who's he?" She moved toward me till she laid on me.
"Yeah and this is Tim."
"Rosa!" Pony ran to beside me.
"Good to see ya too." She was tired.
"Come on. I want my beer." Tim whistled the code and we headed out. But, I had to carry her. She was asleep by time we got out. Dallas and everyone else ran out a second later.
"Is she alright?" Darry was right there.
"Yes. I woke up from her beauty sleep." Then we saw her arm. There was a gash from a blade. It had stopped bleeding.
"I want my drinks." I heard behind me.
"I never said when." And I heard running and yelling.

We headed home and I dropped her in bed before falling asleep.

I know it's short but I wanted to show you what happened after she ran. Thanks!