14

After Rosa is Healed
Rosa's View

I finally could leave the house. Life was uninteresting, as normal. Nothing could keep me indoors. Not even Darry. And it was making him mad.

I was quite shocked that I haven't been jumped yet. I mean, my other jumping could have been avoidable and I don't want a repeat. But, I walked around hunting for action. Finally Dal found me and I asked him where action was found.
"Want action, find the Dingo. Go that way. You'll find it. Or hear it. One of them." Sounds fun. So I headed in that general direction.

I heard it then found it. There was a Soc who found the Dingo and Greasers didn't like it. I found a couple people to talk to. But blades flicked out and I ran before the police got there. I ran until I plowed into Ponyboy. I knocked him over.
"Oh. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry Pony. Police at the Dingo."
"Were you in the fight?"
"Nope but not in the mood to get hauled in."
"Are you even old enough?" Crap.
"No no no. Just, well... We've met before..." I left it at that. He gave me a look.

I was actually trouble. I'd been hauled into juvenile prison. I was in for jumping and fighting and drinking and junk. Pony was staring at me with a gaping mouth.
"You what?!?!"
"What?"
"You think aloud Rosa." I couldn't help myself. I swore.
"When did this happen?"
"A year ago. And before that. I didn't get big offences. It wasn't long. Two weeks at most. I was a teen. Got off early. They couldn't hold me in. No." Sigh, I turn 14 in a day and I'll be grounded. Then again, when are birthdays important? But, Pony took me home.

He told me to tell him what he found out. The whole gang was here too.
"And if I don't wanna?"
"Ooh-ooh!" Two-Bit whistled.
"I'll tell 'em myself."
"I hate you Pony!" I headed toward my room.
"Rosalyne Curtis! Come right back here." Howls and whistles came from the main room. I stayed in the hall. Darry got up and dragged me back. I just stood there.
"Have Ponygirl tell you." He glared.
"Rosalyne May Curtis."
"JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" Darry stood up. I was still halfway scared of my brother, and Dally. I swore under my breath and Darry musta heard me cause he got really mad. I tried to size him up and failed.
"Room. Now. Or else."
"Or else what? Gonna crack your sister's ribs like the Socs did?" It was deathly silent in the room.
"I might just." I stared at Darry. My brother, guardian, said he'd crack my ribs.
"Then do it! Become a STUPID SOC AND DO IT!!!!!" Darry came toward me. Crap, what have I done?..?..?

Hahaha! Cliff hanger! What's gonna happen???

Also, somehow, my chapters (14+) got all mixed up, so sorting them was fun! Groan! Lol, jk. Anyway, I'm writing another Fanfic! It is about the outsiders, of course. And, it is during the book, except Dallas has an sister. She comes back, just in time for the jumping of Pony and movie and murder. Amazing luck, right? But how will the story change with little 19-year-old Grace Winston? (Dal is 21 in this Fanfic as to avoid her being older that Dally) I haven't published it yet though. Anyway, Bai!