6

This book will mainly be in Rosa's view!
Rosa's View

We headed home and in the car, I was asked questions. A lot.
"Do you like chocolate?"
"Yes. A lot! Especially Mom's..." I was quiet. But Soda still heard me. He had his arm around me.
"How bout cancer sticks?" I spook my head and Pony stared at me.
"They weren't allowed."
"Yet blades were?" Darry yelled. I touched my cheek.
"I showed her."
"Who?"
"Some grease who wanted to fight. Get into my place near top. She has a cut arm at the end."
"You've got a blade??" I pulled it out. The dark wood and shiny metal. The blade was five inches.
"Yeah. I stole it from a soc girl. She was mad."
"Give it to me when we get home."
"No. It's my pride and joy."
"Just like Two." Pony said.
"Rosa, that's a tuff blade." Soda held it and have it back,"A good five inch one, right?"
"Yep!" The car served. I almost swore.
"Sorry y'all."
Soon, we arrived home. I walked in and was immediately surrounded by 4 guys. Instincts kicked in and Dallas, crap, was on the ground. I gave a sheepish smile.
"Instinct." I muttered.
"Hey Dal! She's a tough one!"
"I know!" He yelled getting up.
"What was that for?"
"Don't surprise me. Instinct. You looked the most dangerous too." He grinned. Darry walked in.
"Darry, she's dangerous!" One yelled.
"How so?"
"She downed Dallas!" Laughter crossed the room until Dally said,"Stop or be black and blue." He held his side. Next thing, figure out who is who.
"Hey in line." They did so.
"Hmm. Dallas, Soda... I have no idea."
"I'm Two-Bit!" He said.
"Okay. Two-Bit, Steve, Pony, Darry, and Johnny, right?" He nodded.
"Good memory!" Steve said.
"You got a tuff cut. How?"
"I was challenged in a fight."
"Oh. Sweet."
"You should see her blade!" Soda yelled. Blade was murmured throughout the room. I pulled it out. Gasps were heard. I flicked out the blade itself. Five inches. Even Darry was silent. Everyone stared. I giggled and watched Dally. He had a smile. Two-Bit was gaping, so was Steve. Johnny stared.
"Ain't that soc quality?"
"I stole from a soc at the home." Clapping came from everyone but my brothers. I shrugged. No one was in the line anymore.
"Go unpack. You're room is on the left." I want to it. The walls were white. The bed was in the corner.

So, I put clothes up and my make-up on a drawer. I slipped out of my dress and into torn pants. The shirt had the words 'Tuff Stuff' on it. But my jacket hid it. And so, I walked down in the halls. It was the same as before. Tears welled up in my eyes. I wiped them away. I don't cry.

And I headed back into the living room.