10

Yay! 10 chapters! Anyway, this is in Rosa's View!

I woke up on my bed when the events of yesterday flooded in. And Soda. He helped find me. And this Tim guy too. And Pony and I bet the rest of the gang.

I slipped into day clothes when I saw my bandaged arm. Right... So I had a black shirt and jacket on and shorts. Not short short but short. And I came out.

Radio music blasted and Soda was trying to sneak an ace out. I decided to help him.
I grabbed half my slice of cake, ate it and took the other half to Steve.
"Want it? I'm not hungry."
"Yes!" He said grabbing it. Soda got the ace. I walked to the couch where Johnny and Pony sat.
"What happened last night?"
"I was starting to show emotions."
"Rosa, we won't hurt you if you cry." I realize that now. They care. this is true family love right here.
"I know now." They smiled and so did I.
"Sodapop! You cheat!" Steve yelled. Then arm wrestling started.
"You see how Soda cares no matter who it is. He's a tough one." I chuckled as Soda beat Steve. Soda came and sat by me.
"Hi Rosa. Sleep well?"
"Ya."
"Thanks by the way. I saw what you did."
"I saw you struggling, yes."
"Hey!" We began to wrestle. I had him under me as Dal walked in. Then Soda got on me.
"Hah." I pushed him off me and he stole my seat. So I plopped down on him.

Dally had a black eye and stuff.
"Was it Tim?" Soda asked.
"And Curly. And Buck."
"Hmm?"
"I buy the beer and they find you."
"Oh." So that's a good method. I'd heard of the Shepard's Gang. They'd helped me. But, the day went on as normal. And that night I fell asleep.

Dream>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I was in darkness. All the sudden I was in a car. With mom and dad. We had stopped on the tracks and a train came. I watched mom and dad die. Again.
End of dream>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I woke up in a sweat. Not screaming though, but tears rolled down my face. I laid on my bed till six in there morning.

Once I got up, I changed and headed into the kitchen. Soda was there with blue pancakes. Blue. I groaned internally.
"Hey, sis!"
"Hi. Blue?"
"Food coloring. Wait until tonight."
"I'm scared."
"You don't look it."
"Good." I said smiling. I took one and ate it. I coughed and gagged. Soda stared.
"Sugar.."
"How's you guess my secret ingredient? It's A new recipe!" I stared at him.
"Want syrup?" So much sugar. I turned a little green or something and he got water.
"Thanks."
"How'd ya sleep, Rosa?"
"Good." I lied. Darry walked out and I waved. He said hi then got coffee and left for work. I bet Soda has to as well.

Yep. He ate a pancake and got into Steve's car with Steve. They left.

Two-Bit came in after an hour and turned on Mickey then started at the pancake.
"Soda. Not me." He nodded and grabbed one and a beer. He took A bite and boy, that face was awesome! I started laughing and Pony came down.
"Did Soda cook?" I nodded.
"Crap." I smiled when Pony said that. His reaction... I couldn't breathe for so long due to laughing. And I about died when Dally got a pancake. He drowned it in syrup and then took a huge bite. He was down 'choking' on sugar.

Best morning so far!

600 word until I typed this! My hand is starting to hurt! :P
Also, please tell me what you think. Thanks!