3

Rosalyne picture above^^

Rosa's POV

I had to pack up my things. So a foster home finally wanted me. I bet it was better than here. But Mrs. D came in and said they'd be here at around two. So I had a bit to wait till I'd be picked up.

I decided to keep off my make-up and I brushed my hair. It was like a sandy blonde. My lips were a light pink. My eyes were a nice blue. Almost like a woman named Sandy who had came to visit. But, she found out what my last name was and did not want me.

She was a pretty gal. I heard her mutter 'Got Soda written all over her.' Soda was my brother. I just glared. But a boy I knew was taken by Sandy.

As I walked down to get to lunch, I heard the word 'grease' again and again. I may be an excellent fighter, but I could care less what they called me.

A greaser girl flicked out her blade. I got mine. In the end, she had a cut on the arm and I had a cut cheek. But a soc watching said,"She stole my blade!"
I had. It was a dare and I got it then could keep the blade. Haha. She was so mad to not find it but it was my prize. No one even tried. She yelled it but left me be. I cleaned up. Then headed to lunch.

Carrisa was there, eating. I got my food and joined her. Today we had beans and fake chicken patties. Yuck. Nothing was poisoned though. I remember Mom's cooking. Chicken and all. Mmm.
Can't wait to try all the food at the foster home.
"Hey, Amber!" I jerked out of my dream.
"Yes?"
"Who do you think will foster you?"
"Dunno. I think it's a lie. We aren't driving. They are coming here."
"Adoptive family. What will you do about your brothers?"
"Hope it's them. I am 13 now."
"Right. A teenager. You act like Dallas Winston."
"I don't Rob stores and junk."
"You would if ya could." No I wouldn't. She wouldn't believe me anyway.
"Alcohol is gross."
"Yet you've been-"
"Hey grease! GIMME YOUR FOOD!" (I did not mean caps there. To lazy to fix it.)
"Gladly." I tossed him the patties. He left.
"Dude, that was your food."
"It's gross."
"Not really." I stared at her. Anyway, lunch started ending. So back to my room. Carrisa and I talked until 1:45. I was sorta hungry but family was coming. With real food. I grabbed everything while Carrisa had her blade out for anyone to fight.
"Junk. Greaser. Trash." People said. I could care less. They are dumb. Haven't figured it out yet that I don't care what I'm called. It's the fight that matters. I walked into the office and waited to see who my family was. I was so excited to get out of here.