16

This is through guess who's eyes................Soda! I know, but I can write Soda's POV easy. Heh. Heh. (BTW, Soda is mine! :D)

Pony and Rosa came in. Well, Pony pulled Rosa in.
"Tell them what you told me."
"What if I don't?" So this was against her will. Must be something bad for her to refuse. Twobit whooped.
"Then I'll tell them." Dar was already annoyed with her and this won't end well. Johnny gulped beside me. Dally stared. Who knows what headed through his head.
"I hate you, Pony!" She yelled. The gang went wild. Pony had a ping of hurt cross his face, but I sat. Darry was mad. She began to head to her room when Darry got up.
"Rosalyne Curtis." I saw her freeze and stand in the hall. Two-Bit and Steve started 'oohing' and I glared at Steve. He shut up fast. Dally and Johnny sat silently in prep for a big fight.
"Come. Here. Now."
"Have Ponygirl tell you." I stared at my brother. He was angry and hurt.
"Rosalyne May Curtis."
"SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" She freaked and Darry dragged her out. The gang sat uneasily. Johnny was shaking. His mom yelled a ton. And his dad hit him. Now, she stood in front of him. I saw fear and anger and... Sadness?

She tried sizing him up and failed. So she stood there.
"Get in your room or else." Or else?? Or else!!
"Or else what? Gonna crack your sister's ribs like the Socs did?"
"I just might." Johnny looked white. Darry, who kept his head best was threatening our kid sister.
"Then do it! Become a stupid soc and do it!" I shared a glance with Pony. He could honestly. Darry walked toward her and I heard Dally swear a ton. Johnny was scared to death. Like when Pony said they saw Bob again.

I could see her backing up. Till she hit the wall. It was then that I saw how white she was. She was shaking too. And crying? Poor baby. I could tell Pony saw it too. She was terrified of Darry. I tried to get up to have Pony pull me back down. He gave me a hold on look.

As Darry stood there, she seemed to be thinking. Finally she slid down the wall and I heard crying. Johnny looked well, I couldn't place it. Helplessness and sadness? Soon enough, she was sobbing. Darry was remorseful, is it? Now Pony let me get up. I slid beside her and Darry on the other side. She laid on me until she fell asleep. Even then I sat by her.
"She broke," Steve said. Dally nodded.
"So what was it Pony?"
"Another day." Was all he said. The gang just sat. I let her lay a bit more. Then I picked her up and laid her down in her bed.

She had tear stains but looked so peaceful. I smiled. And I left to get ready for bed.

Haha, so yeah. If you haven't noticed, I've left more and more A/N! Lol, I want to talk more! Sorry that its eventless mainly but that's like real life. No jumping or rumbles every two seconds, and do not ask for a sequel when I end the book. They most the time are time skips(I hate those) or just plain bad (no offense). Soda is my fav! Or maybe Rosa if she counts! :-P Anyway, Baii!!
Also:::::
hey, hey, hey! One of my followers is writing a book called If The Outsiders Had Netflix, So could y'all maybe go check it out? I love it so far! They are Moonstone2203 ! Bai!